kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

Wow that's brilliant honey!!! :happy096: :party0049:

yes very chuffed with it... over the moon in fact!

well ive been pretty good over the last few days, quite chuffed with my achievement last night of going to a card party (pheonix) and there were everything nibbly you could imagin there. and when i arrived.. (i arrived later than everyone else because of work) the only seat left was right next to it... but i didnt have anything. i was so chuffed. the smells were scrummy.... and there was wine, coke, beer etc... and i didnt have anything. i could have had a glass of water, but i thought, no im going to learn to say no, then when i leave i can go home and have a coffee....

im naughty and had a look at the scales this morning. and they have not moved... is this normal..if you ahve stuck to ss+?? or will it all just drop in a few days time...
im drinking LOADS... and makeing sure i am rested, and i work as a nanny, so im 80% on the go... maybe i need to up the exercise a little... do a little bit...

also my shoes came today. and they are too blooming big.. ehhhhh back they go and another 3 week wait. :( booooo

im trying on the dress tomorrow... so thats all very exciting. also have a friend coming up from Kent to come with me, and then we are going shopping in Oxford :)
eeeekkk im excited to try it on. but ever so nervous its not going to fit.... eeeeekkkkk

Kes, darling. Have you thought of just Sole Sourcing for a week, just to up the ante? Or go 810 for a week......these things can shock the system and make a welcomed change (well, the 810 would be a welcome compared to just SS)
I think you have done a terrific job - your pictures and story are so inspiring for me.
I sometimes wish this board was super active so I could stay majorly motivated by reading the good, the bad and the ugly. Success stories like yours keep me on the straight and narrow xx

i am kinda really doing ss... but its kinda a mix really... as some days i will have 3 packs. (plus prob not even 200mls of skimmed milk) and otherdays i will have 4 packs and not even 200mls of milk.. i dont do the eating side of it because i think that will just start me off...

some days i have had a few moments. and because of that ive not had my 3rd pack (prob where im going wrong to be honest) so some days im only having 2....
this has how its been for the 3-4 weeks ive been doing cd... and now i seem to have hit (yet again) another plateu... yes its only 4 days.. but... surely.... i should have lost something with only having 600-800 cals...

I know what you mean about the eating part but for me, its something to look forward to. I think you **could** try it. I mean, you trained yourself to just have shakes and still avoid temptation.
Last night I had baked fish with cajun spices, 3 grilled mushrooms and a spoonful of cottage cheese (just under the allowances as well). I was satisfied and have told myself - ONCE A DAY for eats.
Id hate to tempt you to start eating and then be the cause of you going over the edge.
**hugs**

aww thanks...
im going to see how this weekend goes.... and go from there....
i want to get some more ketostix too to see if im in ketosis... as i have a feeling im not.. and there for what am i doing wrong.....

tip with ketostix... i cut them in half length ways so that I double the amount of stix (unecessary expense but vital in this eating plan) You can still gauge the results on half a stick!
Im such a tight arse, aren't I?

lol
good advice
need to do that!

he heeeeeeeee - I feel so smug that I get more for my money. Money that I can spend on a new lippy instead of clothes that dont fit yet and food that I wont be eating!

all my spare money is going to our aussie trip and reception... its going to be so nice next year to be able to spend some money on new clothes etc... :)

im a photographer if you need one for your wedding ;)

you and are are too much alike!
i too am a photographer! LOL
we dont need one though. as we have one already LOL.

ooh kes, we are twins!
You a canon or a nikon girl?
Im a canon girl although I did change my entire outfit last year from nikon to canon just because of the 24-70mm 2.8L lens. How crazy am I?

im a nikon girl.... have been ever since i started :) lol
i like some of the points of a canon, but a: cant afford to change everything over, and B: i like my nikon! lol. although could do with a new one (but i always say that!!!)

I did love my Nikon, I just couldnt find a lens with a creamy finish. Canons do add a little bit of creaminess. I know that sounds weird but they do (laughing out loud here, I sound like a right knob head!)

nope i know exactly what you are talking about!!! :)

thanks god you come on here quite often, Kes. I totally need this outreach xx

Back