kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

so glad you are having a good time - bet you look fab - can't wait to see the pictures

Moleymole said:
so your husband doesn't know ?? oh wow how exciting - I cant wait until we can renew our vows - we said 10 years so 7 to go ha ha is it too early to start planning ??

Take lots of piccies Kes, cant wait :) :) xxxx

Never too early to start planning! Yes my hubby doesn't know about the hotel/resort... and my parents don't know about us getting married again! All will be reviled soon. It'd all so exciting...

What I don't like is that I am wide awake at blooming 5am! Who told my eyes and brain that was ok? It's getting on my nerves now just a little! I'm normally up early but not at 5am. The blooming sun has not even got up yet!...

Weather has changed from rain to just cloud now on Sunday, so pleased about that, but not counting my chickens just yet!

This is me in my beautiful dress... I've had an amazing day. It's been lovely and perfect. Weather was perfect and I loved every minute of it.!!!!

Will write more soon. Xxx

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20101220_005341.jpg
    ForumRunner_20101220_005341.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 399
OMG You look just amazing - WOW. So glad you had a perfect day

OMG u look so good.... fabolousity there chick.

one word STUNNING !!!!!! actually lots of other words too , beautiful, gorgeous SKINNY !! really lovely hun - well done you !!!!!

you look amazing xx you have totally transformed your self into the most stunning bride ive ever seen xxx you deserve all your happiniess

well done and you look...,what can I say stunning!!!I'm glad you have a great day and thats and amazing transformation.Enjoy and congratulations!!!

I knew you would look like a princess my lovely girl and I hope there wasnt a dry eye in the house.
You should be so proud of yourself xx

This is me in my beautiful dress... I've had an amazing day. It's been lovely and perfect. Weather was perfect and I loved every minute of it.!!!!

you look absolutely beautiful :D

happy xmas hun xx

You look amazing!:wow:Your dress is beautiful!

thankyou to everyone who said i look amazing....
i felt it....

well we are back... and im more than ever home sick. so im a little depressed at the moment, so ive decided this week is not the week to start up fully again... so im gonna see how i get on over the next couple of days...

not entirely sure jsut yet how much weight i put on. (i know its around the stone mark...) sooooo not too bad i guess... (not too good either..)

how is everyone doing...
welcome to all the newbies who are having a read... hope im not boring you all to death...

right im off to catch up on everyones posts.. and then i have to get the little boy i look after from school.

Welcome home Kes and welcome back to the fold. Sorry to hear you are down at the moment and I wouldn't rush into anything dietwise - you'll know when the time is right xx

Back