kes doing the Cambridge diet: Again....

hey lovely girl
Im back - abysmal birthday week as in "my spiteful sister ruined it". Need to go out and celebrate it with nicer people in future.
Back on track on Monday on the countdown to 10 stones by end of April. I havent stepped on the scales yet (darent look!) - ate carbs and drank wine all last week. Hum.
So we on it?
Me and you against the world?
Missed you and poo, I have those bars - mist post them and also.... thank you for my lovely card xx
Hugs and loves x

glad you are still in ketosis hun , and still postive :)

How did you enjoy your SS+ meal ? I always I always found the amounts just too small and ended up hungry ... I prefer to do 4 shakes for SS+, but I know some people get on fab with it ... are you doing it every day now ??

Well the meal wasn't too bad, and because I had a bar not that long before (about an hour and half) I felt full afterwards. And I had a coffee too, so it wasnt too bad, but I just couldn't stomach a 3rd pack....
I just didn't want it so I wasn't going to force myself into eating, as it just isn't what I want to do. I want to eat when im hungry not when I'm not.

So the days I do have ss+ meal, I will plan the day a bit better. As I'm trying not to have my first pack till lunch time, so it means I get to have the 3 packs from 1pm till 8pm, and I generally don't starve to death.

Rumbly, I'm sorry your sister didn't make your birthday a good memorable. But yes you and me against the world. And I want to meet up in April again... (maybe to help me choose my birthday dress...) if not early may to help me choose the dress and clothing for our anniversary.... i will beat goal by then!
Re bars, when ever hun its ok!

Today I need to get some exercise in, as I was a little lazy yesterday, and I want to get gillians shred going again... I will have a flat tummy! Lol
But I'm also loving the new biggest loser game for the Wii. And I'm liking the box fit... so I think I might investigate into doing a boxercise class... Oooohhh I can feel the pain already!

Wish me luck for today, and getting 3 packs in....

Belated good luck for today :D

xxx

thank you ladies...

well unofficial weigh in, and i lost 7.5lbs last week!!!

official weigh in will be tonight (but i didnt weigh last week, so therefore they dont have the week befores massive gain...) so we will see how it goes... i cant believe though that i lost that much in my first proper week back....
im very chuffed. and no matter what the scales say tonight, im still chuffed...

we are going out for a valentines meal tonight, so pretty excited about that.. (kinda a reward for myself as i know i can do this) so there is that, and 2 days next week that i will be kinda off plan, so therefore that means from then onwards to easter, i should be on plan (maybe a weekend off if a friend comes down mid march!) but im well chuffed!! woop woop!!!

Well done on the loss thats fab, and good luck with the Official weigh in xxx

right i ahve been absolutely shocking with the diary...
i cant believe that i didnt update at all last week...
so i will start now...
lol

monday, went for weigh in, lost 4.5lbs which was over 2 weeks... i was super impressed with this, although i wish i could have lost more, but this isnt the case and i cant beat myself over about it....

went out for dinner at a very nice thatched inn, and it was lovely... although farrrrr too much food. but it was my night off....

throughout the week, i picked and ate, i came down with a cold, and used it as an excuse to eat.. not bad food, but ate what my husband was eating, and also ate some crap in there as well..

was pretty good over the weekend, pretty much sticking to ss or ss+ (having an omlette which i have not had in a long time.. and i was pretty full after it so was chuffed, so might be more of those on the way lol)

i have all of this week off, so i set my self a very impressive exercise routine... well. i didnt achieve all of yesterdays. as i didnt realise how tough the routine was going to be, so i have knocked it down a bit....

so yesterday i did the wii biggest loser challenge that needed to be done, and did a weigh in.. and then i did the 30 day shred level 1. then i did gillian michaels burn fat boost metabolism... which is 50 mins long... (and blooming tough!!)
and then looked at my heart rate monitior and i had burnt off about 1200 cals.. sooooo i was kinda thinking that i need to up the food and packs... if im going to burning that much off in 2 hours......
soooo i decided to up it to a meal in the evenings. so last night i had what my hubby had (sausages and broccoli and peas)

which comes today.... my muscles HURT and im not joking.... but im not going to let that get me down!!!

so ihave just finished the 30 day shred level 1, gillian michaels no more trouble zones.. (that one was PAINFUL!!) and a 30 min jog on the wii... needless to say im shatted... and after doing that (with my heart rate still at about 120 as i write this ive burnt off 1000 cals...
(should make up for the thai take away i am going to be having tonight)

my bum muscles hate me, in fact every muscle in my body hates me right now...
but im not going to let that stop me... i have a rest day tomorrow (mainly due to the fact that im not going to be at home, and i should be out and about with my friend and her two boys) and then on thursday back to the shred and the boost metabolism burn fat dvd. and maybe either a jog, or a biggest loser work out...
i want this week to really count towards muscle gain, and making them stronger....

i lost 1.5lbs last week (weigh in last night) which wasnt too bad, but... its not what i need to be losing each week to get to goal... so im hoping that either i can bring it back (after this week as im fully expecting a gain with all the muscle tourture that im doing) or im just going to have to give up on the idea of being at goal for easter, and maybe push it back...
to be honest, i would love it. anybody would, but im not going to go to the absolute extreems to do it..

i have come to realise (mainly after watching the biggest loser australia's first few episodes) that i do respect myself, i do love who i am inside, and that i can love myself on the outside too... i just need to work hard at getting that.
i dont want to eat rubbish food all the time, (yeah sometimes as an occasion would be nice) and i guess if i was brought up to not eat those things i wouldnt want them, but they have been in my life, and they are who i am, but i dont want to sit there as i have done in the past and eat crap all day...
it stops now.

I RESPECT MYSELF!! i respect who i am as a person, and i want to get through my problems, knowing i did it.. on my own (with the support of others) but on my own. it was my choices that got me to who i was and it will be my choices that will get me to who i want to be.

i feel super positive. i just hope it lasts... although i am going down to a friends house (in kent) today, and will be coming back tomorrow night, and she is like a size6. (no she is!!!) i never feel like i was worth anything when i was around her, so im hoping that can change, and i hope that my postiveness now can make me stay positive...

i will enjoy the thai that we will be ahving tonight, (i have already told her i dont want any rice) so i will be having what i like, (minus the rice, or at least only a little rice) and then i will be having a good time with her and her boys. doing what she wants to do..
i am there to support her tonight. (her husband is away working in ireland for 10 weeks) so she is going out of her brain with boredom. so im going down to cheer her up.

i just hope that i come out of it just as happy...

ok im sorry for the LONG post... but thought i would just come and say it all. (loads going through my mind at the moment)

anyway....
have a good couple of days, and i will pop back in when i can and say hello!!!!!!!!

Hi Hon, it's lovely to see you so positive. Good for you! :D Your positivity is what is going to get you to goal and I'm sure you'll get there very soon.

Hope you are feeling better now too. Have a lovely evening. x

thanks guys,

well im back from my trip down to my friends...
we didnt end up having thai (as the shop wasnt answering the phone so we assumed that they were shut) so we ended up having indian.
i had Korma, no rice and a peshwari naan... ( i like them and thought im not having rice, so i will have a naan in stead. )
which was nice, it filled me up, and we had a glass of wine together.

ive been seriously thinking about things lately, and that if im really in the right head space to do cd...
im contemplating coming back to healthy eating, and calorie counting and trying to stick to low carb, and low cals (about 1000).
im gonna take a look at the 1000 plan (not sure whats involved in it) so want to find the book that i got from my cdc, and see if that would be good to do...
im going to really push the exercise, as i have a new found i dunno.. exercise bug, (it will prob dissapear when i go back to work and feel shatted in the evenings and dont want to do anything when i get home LOL...and then i will come straight back to ss.)

i am just majorly confused right now. in that is such a low cal diet the way i want to go forward. am i only doing it because i want to see the numbers come down.

im begining to hate dieting as such because im such a social person with me going here and there, and birthday dinners, and such like, i just dont know if cd is going to get me down in the dumps again....
i need to have a big think about what i want. and how i am going to do things....
but until then im going to continue cd, and having the packs and exercising.. :)

Sounds like you had a nice time with your friend :) and the Korma sounds lovely, exactly what I would have had too :D

Just take time to think about the dieting stuff, it shouldnt make you, me or anyone feel grumpy, do lots of research, consider atkins maybe??

xxx

hey hun I know exactly how you are feeling !!! You have to be in the right place to do CD , got to be 100 % or it will not work , with all that exercise you are doing I think you need to up your calories , 1000 plan would be great ( I start 1000 on monday as I am under BMI 25 and am starting the gym ) , it is much more like normal eating , although you could stick to a 1000 -1200 calorie diet on your own and get great results .

I am sticking with CD till the very end , i tried to come off when I was 2 stone to goal and did SW .. and it worked , but I lost , and gained , and lost and just got fed up so came back to CD ... its such a hard decision to make to come off CD .. it took me weeks of agonising before I did , but remember if what you do doesnt wrk , CD is always here to come back to if you need it

I hope you are able to make your mind up hun , dont feel like yu ave failed at CD or that you are giving up , you are just trying something new .. a change is much better than a rest :D

hello hello.

well, ive been slack with my updates, and rubbish even more with my diet.

i need help!!!
i cant stop... i cant stick to anything, and i really wish i could just wake up tomorrow morning and finally feel in the zone.!

work is rough at the moment, and with my boss being at home its making me feel horrible. i just want to be at home all the time, and more to the point i would rather be in bed!

but other than eating far too much food. ive been doing exercise. (apart from tonight as when i got in from work late i just couldnt bring myself to it.) and ive been pushing myself a lot.
even managed to talk myself out of and then back into my exercise routine last night, so i was chuffed that i was able to make myself do it and talked myself back into it!

i keep eating, and although they are not fatty (as taking tablets with everything is makin gsure of that) i just cant stop eating ... ive been sooooo hungry the last couple of days. i dont know if its because my body is struggling with my exercise, or if its because im fighting off another cold (which i still kinda have from two weeks ago) i dont know.
but i just need to get back into it... i want to make it to goal. i want to stop putting weight back on (i put on a pound last week... and the scales are still going up...)

im tired. im bloated, and i just want to get through this. anyone got any top tips.....

right after my right downer mood yesterday ive managed to pick myself up. (almost had to scrape me off the floor!!) and get back into it.

thats i im going for it.. last dash for the lbs to go.. really want to do it and really want to stick with it (well this is what i say today!!)

ive set my new goals (and time frames) and i will do it. and i will get there. (i hope anyway)

im going to be having 3 packs and a pack of chicken breast pieces (if needed snacking if not for dinner as a ss+meal.)

today that has workd fab, with only a couple of fruits or veg (carrots, raisins, and grapes) going into my mouth.

i took the little one i look after for her swimming lesson this morning (well lunch time) and then tonight i have been to Boxercise... it was good. i enjoyed it.. was funny... and then i have pilates tomorrow morniing... oohhh excited.. :) new me new routines!!!

ive also found out that i have pretty much got most of april off work. which means GYM GYM GYM!! bring it on!! lol

need to get a new heart rate monitor.. the one i have is pretty much past its used by. and i just dont seem to get the right figures from it anymore....
anyone got any that are fab?

right off to bed, and then a good night sleep i hope!!

Hey kes, your post from 2 days ago, sounds like what I a=have been like, :D but loving the last post, all good and positive, How did yesterday go?

I have never had them montior things so cant advise, nor can I give you tips for I am as rubbish as anything at the best of times :D

Keep up the positiveness, its good to hear it xxxx

x Nee x said:
Hey kes, your post from 2 days ago, sounds like what I a=have been like, :D but loving the last post, all good and positive, How did yesterday go?

I have never had them montior things so cant advise, nor can I give you tips for I am as rubbish as anything at the best of times :D

Keep up the positiveness, its good to hear it xxxx

Hey hun, just posted on your diary LOL...

I'm going ok, yesterday, slightly off course. But ok.....
Hope you are feeling better...

Goodluck with the rest of today hun xxxxx

Hey everyone!!

well i had a pretty good week. which im chuffed with...

today im even more chuffed that i went out with hubby and did the first work out in the c25k!!
in total we walked 7.1km (4.41miles) and i burnt off roughly 700 cals!! chuffed to bits... and also did gillian level 2 in the 30 day shred!

im really loving the exercise. and im into the food/packs i have been having and planned for this week... just in such a positive mood. and loving life.

we did have one of those meals for two from tesco (the indian one with tikka and rogan josh...) which was nice to have, and doesnt seem to have done that much damage as i didnt have hardly any rice. (which i was also chuffed with)

we are right now as i speak about to book our holiday.....

5.5weeks away.. we are going to EGYPT!! woop woop
so this has also given me a new target, (not setting a weight to be, just mainly toning and getting more into shape) and its giving me a new positive vibe and something to look forward too!!!

can not wait..
right off to book our holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its fantsatic to hear you so positive , i am feeling the same way at the moment too :D
The holiday sounds fab , we are going away 4 weeks tomorrow and i am sooo excited .. it may only be a UK break at Filey Haven Site ( near Whitby , love it ) but cant wait .. we havent had a proper holiday for a few years with babies and weddings so going to be lovely :)

Egypt will be amazing :D

Oooh Egypt will be amazing, lucky you :D

Keep up the good work hun xx

Back