ketone strips

Kellybelly123

Hi all

My pharmacy and i seem to be having some problems understanding why my ketone sticks are dark purple.

We thought it was due to me not drinking enough . So this week ive drank loads almost 4litres a day and the pharmacy is telling me the sticks should not be dark purple and dont really believe im drinking this much water

Can someone help or know what could be happening a

This is frustrating as they are making a deal out of it

Im fed up with these ketone strips
Xx

My pharmacy don't insist on using the ketone sticks, they say as long as you are sticking to the shakes and drinking plenty of water and losing weight they're not necessary. I would change your pharmacy if they're being awkward about it. I've not used them and I've lost 1 stone in 2 weeks.

Lynne903 said:
My pharmacy don't insist on using the ketone sticks, they say as long as you are sticking to the shakes and drinking plenty of water and losing weight they're not necessary. I would change your pharmacy if they're being awkward about it. I've not used them and I've lost 1 stone in 2 weeks.

I go twice a week to the pharmacy and they ask me everytime to bring a sample. Its the only pharmacy in my town that does lipotrim

That's a shame. Is there nowhere a bit further away you could go to? Sounds like they're making it a lot more difficult than it has to be. My pharmacy said that when lipotrim first started it used to quite strict with the ketone sticks, but now as long as everything's going well they're optional and you do the test yourself at home anyway. Might be worth asking why they're so strict when others aren't. Good luck x

My pharmacist hasn't mentioned anything about the strips, I was going to ask her for some just out of curiousity, I didn't know you HAD to use them in some places.

People vary a lot, I wouldn't worry about it! As long as you're feeling okay and losing weight, I don't see why there would be a problem, especially if some places don't use the sticks even once. Surely if it was a really important thing every pharmacist would be strict with them.

I will see how this week goes this will be week three x

Back