1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Ketosis again

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by PinksW, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. PinksW

PinksW Well-Known Member

Hi all,

I know you've probably answered this question a million times but
    a)when is the best time to test if you are in ketosis and
    b)what colour should the stick go?

I've not bought any sticks yet and just have one that my CDC gave me. I had to rush off and so she didn't get the chance to explain them to me.

Day three has been much better thanks to my muffin this morning :eek:)

I feel thinner already!

Pinks
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. cherylxx

cherylxx Well-Known Member

hiya,
    the best time to test is first thing in the morning before having a drink as drinking can dilute the results in your urine.
    the ideal colour is the mid pink range. if u are a darker shade (maroon colour) this means ur body is feeling dehydrated and u should up ur fluid intake a little more.
    Hope this helps and gl.
    cherylxx

4. PinksW

PinksW Well-Known Member

Thanks Cheryl
    Fingers crossed!
    Pinks
    x