Ketosis and drink flavours?

Gembritney

Silver Member
whilst im trying to get back in ketosis am i allowed drink flavours or is it best to avoid til after??? it doent mater either way to me if i just drink water just wanted to make my chances better for getting back into ketosis... gratful for any head up! xxx

When I did lighter life, I found without fail, that the weeks I used the drink flavourings, I lost less weight. Usually 1.5lbs less. The other member I knew who used the drinks had the same issue.

I used them whenever I hadn't been to the loo for a couple of weeks lol

Doesn't completely answer your question, but I'd never recommend them to anyone based on my experience.

ok thanks x

thats slighly worried me as well... :(

Im not doing LL but I'm doing a VLCD. I drink all my water with flavourings and I consistently lose a stone a month. I've never had any problems. I don't think the VLCD companies would sell it if it compromised our results x

Yes you can use them as when i started my LLC reccomended to take a pot as im not a good "plain" water drinker :p, so going on that im sure youll be fine and it wont effect you and ketosis :).

Also really? i find i loose more when i take them as it helps me drink more so ive never had a problem. xx

Thanks ladies!! x

Just sharing my experience. All I know is I lost 4 to 5 pounds a week without out, and 2.5 to 3 pounds with it.

I have no doubts that there will be people it has no effect on, but I won't be risking it and won't advise anyone to use it either.

Won't say another word about - I'm a little too sensitive/fragile at the moment for anything negative.

They do not effect ketosis at all Gem, you'll be fine hun, drink away... ;)

Different experiences re weight loss though, and what we find effects it, is always useful to know... so cheers for posting Serenity... :) x

xx

Just sharing my experience. All I know is I lost 4 to 5 pounds a week without out, and 2.5 to 3 pounds with it.

I have no doubts that there will be people it has no effect on, but I won't be risking it and won't advise anyone to use it either.

Won't say another word about - I'm a little too sensitive/fragile at the moment for anything negative.

I hope u feel better soon... :) x

I lose around 3-4 lbs per week and I have a full tub of water flavouring each week. I can't drink water without it. I wouldn't know what to do without it!

I don't think I could get through 1 week drinking plain water again, I did in my first week. But I hate water.

3-4 lbs a week, I am very happy with that :) - I can't beleive in Febuary I was 22st 1lb and now I am 16st 4lb with my weigh in coming up on thursday :)

Life is good. It's changed my life. Im a different man. More confidence. More life.

Sorry I was suppose to be talking about water flavouring.... ;)

U have done Amazing Richy!!!! congrats !!! x LL make a small fortune out of us getting through the flavourings so quickly LOL

Back