• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ€βšΎβš½ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis & Change in Sex Drive - Any Link?

Love how this thread has had 8 views yet no one has replied.

Lemme just say that i agree - lots.

nuff said as i have a lot of friends on here who dont need to know that im sexually active (like proxy mothers) xxxx

Makes sense.. I hardly have enough energy this week to get up in the mornings - first week on LT and it definitely makes you feel more lethargic. omg!! just read what i have written. going to leave it anyway cose you know what I mean. Might make someone smile too....... Have a good day!

BIG BIRDY

Silver Member
S: 13st5lb C: 13st5lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
me too. The 'feeling' just isn't there iykwim....

Hi Matt, Just start to worry if it stays that way haha
I'm sure once you get your new bod you will be a changed man .
After all this diet is not forever , as long as you don't go after every woman out there when things go the other way haha

TracyJ

Gold Member
Yeah i reckon at first its due to the lack of energy but when you start to love your body again it will prob be a lot different!! Although personally i have felt less "active" but havent felt like its linked to ketosis xxx

LizzieB

Silver Member
S: 12st10lb C: 12st2lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 25.8 Loss: 0st8lb(4.49%)
Hmm not sure, ketosis breath means i'm not offered any anyway so dont know if i want it or not!

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol Lizzie x

harriet2

serial poster
G: 68kg
my labido was really non existant before i started LT, now im trying to consciencely improve it and really there is no reason why, but as they say in all those 'sex' programmes where they advise you about stuff, once you start having sex, the need does improve and that you find yourself getting more in the mood than before...im waiting lol

h x

TracyJ

Gold Member
Lol good luck Harriet!!

I have barely got energy to work at the min never mind for personal fun :(

Im hoping things will change next week so I can get right back in the gym to start toning up my tum

harriet2

serial poster
hehe x
h x

harriet2

serial poster
tracey, how did you get your before pics to show? ive been trying but no luck

h x

TracyJ

Gold Member
If you go into edit signature there is a bit for a signature pic hun xx

harriet2

serial poster
ok ill give it a go xx many thanks

TracyJ

Gold Member
Good luck hun, look forward to seeing the old you xx

harriet2

serial poster
less of the old thank you lololol yeah ill try and have a go once i get home from work

h x

TracyJ

Gold Member
HaHa oops:D xxx

Shazpaz

I'm not sure its ketosis. Like Lizzie said the ketosis breath is a right turn off.....for me let alone him (poor thing). Maybe as we lose weight we get more confident in our bodies so feel more sexy!

Confidence is the answer, I just throw my hand on the bed most nights and the sex is great:p x