Ketosis help :S

xkayla89x

Just stressing out a little, Not sure what i'm doing wrong its my forth day and i don't really seem to be shifting a huge amount of weight :S .. I've checked to see if ketosis has kicked in and nothing so far, not even with exercise.. Can anyone advise me what im doing wrong, Or from personal experience, how long ketosis has taken for you? Maybe i'm just a stress head and far too impatient (Thats probably it) lol.
It's just i also read that for ketosis it takes less than 50g of carbs a day and will exante you take in 52 or 56 :/

Hi kayla

Well done for getting to day 4:D if you're not already in ketosis you will be very soon! I think the longest it can take is about 6 days but most people seem to get there around day 3 or 4

Don't worry about the weight, it will come off, it has no choice but to:D

And also don't worry about the carbs, vlcd's are different to other diets including other ketosis inducing diets such as atkins which is why it doesn't work to mix and match. For example atkins is high fat/calories but very low carb, whereas vlcd's have higher carbs but lower fat/calories

Just know that if you follow the plan it WILL work:) good luck xxx

And ignore the sticks if that's what you're using they're notoriously unreliable

Thankyou :) ..Makes me feel so much better! I thought something must be happening cos i feel soo good and the first 2 days i felt so rotten i could barely drag myself out of be and was in bed by 7pm :S and yesterday and today i feel great! i have so much more energy and couldn't even sleep last night :) ..I'll keep doing the sticks only because i think i'll be so much more motivated when i reach the ketosis point as i've never been able to reach it and give up too quickly.. (Loved-up) you seem to be doing great, keep up with the good work.. Thanks again guys :) x

Back