Ketosis help

Almostskinny

I use ketostix just for peace of mind really. So last night I had dark pink/purple before bed just now I had a beige colour (trace) that's after eating a bar plus a coffee with table sweetener about 2 hours ago is that right? I'm worried I lost 0.6 thus week that's 6.4lbs in 3 weeks I'm doing 3 packs plus meal and had a laspe day last Thursday gained 2lbs but lost that plus 0.6 this week. I only want to lose around another 1st. I don't feel hunger at all and im freezing so I'm assuming I'm in keto

Youre going to drive yourself nuts with them. There's no need to check. Once youre in ketosis youll stay in it ifvyou stay on plan. For the sake of your sanity step away from the sticks. They're very unreliable x

I use ketostix just for peace of mind really. So last night I had dark pink/purple before bed just now I had a beige colour (trace) that's after eating a bar plus a coffee with table sweetener about 2 hours ago is that right? I'm worried I lost 0.6 thus week that's 6.4lbs in 3 weeks I'm doing 3 packs plus meal and had a laspe day last Thursday gained 2lbs but lost that plus 0.6 this week. I only want to lose around another 1st. I don't feel hunger at all and im freezing so I'm assuming I'm in keto

You are most likely still in keto

I'd bin them personally chick never used them myself just when on how I felt x

Back