Ketosis & ketostix

Bright green!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG. I def need a stix! Sorry ditzy - I NEED to know haha

Yeah first thing in the morning... that will be all yr ketones coming out & it gets clearer the more water you've consumed!

Really?! I'm SO pleased! :D At least I know i'm doing something right and that I am in ketosis if I've got bright green pee and metallic taste in my mouth.

I've been chewing sugar free gum as I'm getting fed up with the taste of it now

I've also started getting a funny taste in my mouth too - wouldn't call it metalic, but deffo doesn't taste right, doesn't go away with copious amounts of water, either. I've lost 2lbs in 2 days and 3.5" in total, so I assume I'm in ketosis! :)

It's an odd taste isn't it? Sometimes it's metallic like, but then others I can describe what it tastes like. But I know it's to do with my diet cos I've been doing it so long, i'm used to it now

PUKE! Nope, can't say mine has ever tasted like that! :eek:

Me too!

YAY - I'm in the pink!!!!!!! Even though I had guessed I was in ketosis because I am just not hungry at all, it's good to see it in pink and white!
:=}

LOL, such excitement. LMAO. :)

Wiiiiiillllllmmmmmaaaaa!!! Don't get me started on the stix!! Just check if your pee glows in the dark & save yrself a fiver!! ;)

luminous pee??? I dont think I've ever had that - mines always clear :confused: Is it supposed to glow?

Pee in the dark! :D

Pee in the dark! :D

Lol no I'm worried I might miss the target :D

Well I do drink lots of water Cherl so maybe your right

Phew I was starting to get worried :D I never thought I'd be worried that me pee wasn't glowing lol :D:D:D:D

:D

LOL, I thought that was a bloke excuse. :)

Mine is at the moment, proof that I'm on induction. :D

Well im wondering if any of it is true. I know i shouldnt but i have weighed myself daily since sun. Sun i'd gained 2lb, but then i have lost a whole lb per day since then. My sticks are white, my wee doesnt glow and yet i believe i have the fairy again!

Back