Ketosis Q

MrMojo

Wannabe Mankini Model
Would a small skinny latte from costa (8g of carbs) knock me out of ketosis?

If it would I'll pass :D

It's ok I've given it to someone else now, having coke zero instead.

I just didn't want to risk it :)

OO well done on the temptation of coffee!! It's one thing I have really missed. x

And me I love my skinny latte's

They've also had cakes in the office (birthday) and a big bowl of sweets on the desk opposite mine today :cry:

Ive had loads of skinny lattes since I started and Ive had no problems, I have skimmed milk in my coffee too.

:eek:

:doh:

Hey Mrmojo, read alot of your posts, been really helpful. I started my exante diet same time as yours and it would be good to know how's it going and share things with a man that's on the same level!

Hi shivam,

No problem, if you have any questions or want to compare, fire away :D

Oh and welcome to the forums too :D

Cheers, Iv reading alot on it, been really helpful, not seen that many men and seen you and you seemed to start same time as me and got the same weight etc so were kinda at the same level. At the moment it's been really good, don't crave for anything and lost just about a stone.

That's good! How you finiding it!

I've lost about a stone, but my W2 WI isn't until Monday, but I certainly feel like I've lost again :D

I've felt really good, had a couple of moments, due to kids and cooking their tea etc, but on the whole I'm really pleased so far.

Going great so far. After the struggles I had with false starts, it seems like I'm finally on the right path. :)

The information on here has been a great help. It really has made things so much easier for me.

Yeah it will be my week 2 on tuesday, Iv got a habbit of weighing myself everyday, some of the days Iv had grilled chicked and some salad. It's not brought me out of ketosis but if i have the salad then I just have two of the meal replacements.

I agree, the forums have helped me focus, I would have failed by now for sure without them :D

I'v done the salad n chicken about twice, it's seems healthier than the shakes and less calories but I guess the shakes have all the nutrients you need, I'm trying to stick to having three meal replacments, then two and a salad just because then i'v got my 100% RDA

I ordered a mixed bumper pack, hated the soups, enjoy the shakes so going to have to order my next lot early because I'm not going to finish the soups!

I must admit I prefer the shakes most of all and will be ordering a bumper shakes pack when I need more :)

I agree about the soups. Luckily I didn't order them in a large quantity.

Back