Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Ketosis sticks

Discussion in 'Exante - Total Solution 100%' started by Friend, 20 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Friend

Friend Full Member

K so I've got some ketosis sticks.... How do u know what colour you should be in to be in ketosis? Sorry if this seems a silly question !

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mamakash

Mamakash ONE HOT MAMA

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    12st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(4.32%)
    Diet:
    exante
    Pink the first step up from the beige. There is a chart on the side . Note: not 100% reliable and it took me 8 days for them to go pink . It's more a toy than a definitive tool so don't get too hung up. It you are TS for say 5 days ( or LEss for some) you will be in ketosis . Usually . Probably .., x

4. Friend

Friend Full Member

Lol! Seems I may have wasted some money I could have spent on packs! X

5. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    yeah you know when you're in keto because you're usually one of the following

cold
    not hungry
    smelleh breath/metal mouth

some people get a headache/migraine in the process of going into keto. I got a migraine end of day 1, and morn of day 2 i was most definitely in keto x

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Yip ;).

Waste of money ;)

7. dawn66nick

dawn66nick Member

hi, i'm new to exante, on day 3, i am already looking forward to my 5th week to eat, could someone please tell me what i am to eat for that 1 week before getting back to 3 packs a day. thanks

8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.