Ketosis??????????

Okay, I am in day 3 now and hunger is killing me!!!:sigh: I went to bed early last night and the hunger pains were bad. Infact they got me teary at one point. As its now day three should ketosis not have kicked in yet??? Or am I just impatient!!!!

Had my porridge this morning with a cup of black coffee - afterwards I felt like it was all gonna come back up!! Sorry TMI!!! This lasted about ten minutes then went away. Is this my stomachs reaction to food as its so empty??
Sorry lots of questions in one post!!!!
Hope everyone has a good day xxxxxxx

If you read my diary in the 100% forum, I have detailed how I felt each day, day 5 for me was when I started to feel good.

However the night before I started I ate pizza so I was laden with carbs, took a while for those to leave !

I promise it will get easier, and yes day 3 is a killer !

I'm on day 5 and having the same problem with feeling sick. I have posted a thread on it (sorry don't know how to link) and have got some good advice and hoping to get some more.

Re the ketosis. I bought some ketostix to tests. I'm definitely in and that is helping with the shake problem as don't want to eat anything! Perhaps buy some and see?

I wouldnt really bother with the ketostix as if you are feeling hungry and they tell you you are actually in ketoisis then it wont make a difference? Day 3 was the worst for me too.....Day 4 was when I started smiling lol. It will get better. I think you may have wanted to retch after the porridge is because it is absolutely foul. I hated them yuk.

Back