Ketosis?

I am so more energetic these days, I walk everywhere (Cycle if it's nice) I wasn't like that before Atkins, not latterly anyway.

LOL.
i need less sleep on atkins too!

LOL Lisa. me too on the toilet! im sure cheryl said she could get some tena for us :D

lol! he wouldnt see 'em under your jimjams x

i suppose i have always been an energetic sort of person anyway, with times of sloth thrown in, so i just haven't changed from my norm. don't care, love atkins! it's the guilt free eating that is so great, so nice to enjoy my food and lose a bit of weight!

yes i agree exactly.
what other diet could i have had a fry up for brekkie, and then snacks of hairy scratchings and 2 babybel?

tena's ?? confused.com

so we dont need to keep getting up for toilet in middle of night . just 'go with the flow' so to speak.

ah I see,

The things you learn. :sigh:

And as a Lady shouldn't you have a maid?

Funny, I had a dream last night that I had a butler - must be too much Downton Abbey :D

Re night peeing - you can set your clock by me - 3.05am every morning! Used to it now and most of the time I go straight back to sleep. But it's pretty rare that I sleep right through the night :(

Susie

Re night peeing - you can set your clock by me - 3.05am every morning! Used to it now and most of the time I go straight back to sleep. But it's pretty rare that I sleep right through the night :(

Susie

For some reason I always need to have a wee about 30 minutes before the alarm clock rings - very frustrating - need a bigger bladder!

That's v annoying for you Lass! I often wake up before the alarm but that's due to my noisy upstairs neighbour thumping around!

Amazing weight loss there, by the way :)

Susie

i would really be devastated and think the sky was falling in at least if i had to get up during the night to wee!

i wake up early naturally, usually just after 5, but even then not desperate, usually up for a while before i go. and i can do a whole 12 and a half hour shift without going once, must drink more i guess!

I don't get up at all at night, unless I forgot to go to the toilet before getting into bed.

Back