Ketosis

Irishlass

Hiya,
Ok this is day 5 and I've been testing since day 3 but the stick never changes colour :confused:
Am I doing anything wrong? I don't know if I have lost weight, Monday is when I weigh myself but doubt I lost much if any :sigh:

Ketosis isn't what causes the weight loss. The calorie deficit is.

Do your self a favour throw the sticks out they're a waste of money.

I agree with starlight , get rid of the ketostix , everybodies body used ketones differently and some people will never produce a positive urine stick but that doesnt mean you are not in ketosis . I only ever show a very very slight pinky colour , and it has to be first wee in the morning and its barely any different from the negative colour .. and I have lost 8 stone , so you do not need to show dark pink for this to work .
If you are feeling that demotivated then I would suggest you weigh yourself as you will have lost weight ... make sure its first thing in the morning after a wee , and I bet you see a great loss
Ketosis only helps you stick to the diet , its the low calories that make you loose weight

Thanks so for your replys. I have thrown them out. Waste of money. I won't go on the scales until Monday. Still don't know how much I've lost eeeeeeek. Excited and nervous about it. I really hope I lost something :)

Back