ketosis

xHannahx

morning all!!!

im on day three of my last ever restart, i normally get in to ketosis fairly symptom free with only a headache on day three. this time round i have had a headache with me since day one and i cant seem to shift it.

is this normal and is there an end in sight? im a nurse and i have 4 13.5 hour shifts in a row starting tomorrow and not sure how i can cope. im drinking plenty

x

hi

this is my first time on a meal replacement diet so i dont know what is normal but I was exactly like you. I had a headache for 5 days before it finally lifted. I still had it even the first day of ketosis. it was so hard to concentrate in work. I hope yours lifts soon.

each time I get headaches for a couple of days, and at worst, I get a full-blown 'hangover'. This time round I planned to have a lead-in week where I reduced carbs in order to prevent the transition being such a shocked. Worked to a degree, still had a couple of wobbly days. :)

day four today and thankfully the head ache has left me, feeling great and a quick peek at the scales shows a 4lb loss

That's great and well done u for sticking it out. And wow great weight loss too I sure that makes it all seem worth it x

Back