Ketosis

kristin

Hey guys does anyone know the best time to test your urine for katosis. I've just done one and it's completely negative an I'm day 3, and I'm just wondering if it's like a pregnancy test and should be done first thing in the morning? X

If you absolutely must use the sticks then first thing in the morning but theyre completely unreliable and frequently give false readings and totally stress people out.

Stick to the plan and youll be in ketosis in no time. Bin the sticks ;)

I used to use these and got myself in a right state!! 1 minute I was in ketosis next min I wasn't as would totally freak out! I use then on the odd occasion but usually can tell by my body now x

Total loss so far- 35lbs

I've been 100% for 3 full days now and I havnt had any symptoms. A slight head ache yesterday but nothing major, I wake up every morning thinkin am I here yet??? But I just dont know, x

kristin said:
I've been 100% for 3 full days now and I havnt had any symptoms. A slight head ache yesterday but nothing major, I wake up every morning thinkin am I here yet??? But I just dont know, x

The headache is a good sign believe it or not lol!! U will suddenly not feel hungry anymore and some even have a funny taste in their mouth! I go cold and no hunger and extra energetic :))) you'll get there hun :)))

Total loss so far- 35lbs

Yes but I was expecting a throbbing headache but it only lasted about half an hour and wasn't too bad. And I havnt felt hungry from day 1 which I'm so surprised at coz I've done a shake diet before and ended up having a meal with my shake! I'm gonna do one again in the morninamd see what it tells me x

Back