Ketostix reading

Safcd1

I'm on the second colour. Is this still burning fat or does it have to be darker??

I'm on the third colour but not sure which is the correct colour you should be in on to be in ketosis!! x

Hi peeps! :)
The best time to check if you are in Ketosis is early morning, when you wake up and doing your first wee :D
During the day you drink, 'eat' so the concentration of ketones in your blood varies, that's why you can see the little pink colour.
Please try to check it tomorrow before you 'eat' or drink anything.
If you follow this diet you ARE in Ketosis.
Love xxx :)

Thanks for that .... I checked in the morning and feel like I'm in Ketosis. I'm only going to check as and when I don't feel I'm in Ketosis xxx

Good plan hun! :)

Thanks biggie. I must say I've been like a woman possessed today. Walk at 9am. Wardrobes full clear out. New holiday clothes hung up ( although. Still 10 weeks til I go!!!). Washing. Cleaning, vibroplate, hoovering right through house. Just had a lush bath, shaved legs, exfoliated and moisturised. Was lush but it hasn't made me sleepy like it normally does. Off to empty dishwasher, then might vibroplate again before soup time. MUST be in ketosis. !!!!

flipping egg! you are a walking energy! :D
Now I feel like should move my ass and start hoovering or so :p

Wow I wish I could find some of your energy. Btw what's your vibro plate like? Would you recommend one? Does it work? Expensive? Which make etc etc!!!! Sorry to ask so many questions but have considered buying one but not sure which one xx

These ketostixs cause more aggro than they are worth. Not very reliable, vary too much, go 'off' if not stored correctly and anyway - so what? Shades of pink merely indicate levels of hydration. If you follow TS you will be in ketosis - sooner or later.
I always think pink or not would I do anything differently? If you are in ketosis your hunger is less. Thats it - keep on going - it works.
This is a message mainly to me - I am struggling a bit just now, not feeling very tolerant and a tad grumpy! but pink sticks will not make me change my mind or do anything differently.
GSQ

Hi skinniminx. I've had my vibroplate for 6 months. I love it. Not sure if it's "toning me" but the vibration give me a lush back massage. Mine is a JTX 5000. I paid £200 off ebay. Try one at a leisure centre first before buying as they aren't for everyone. They make your calves itch as they pump your circulation. Some hair salons have then in with the sun beds. Xx

Great thanks for that ... I'll do just that a give one a try before buyingxxxx

Back