Kettle Bells??

Shelliewoo83

Silver Member
Does anyone use a kettle bell for a workout, I've heard they are fantastic for toning, and wondered if anyone on here uses them and has success? I've just brought one, and am going to try my 10minute solution DVD this week, as feel it's time to start exercising, hoping it will help to speed weight loss too.

I bought the kettleworx programe which I think is great, I was using it before I went of exante, on a break at mo because I want to do this for two weeks and get settled before I starte exercising again. It's quite a vigourous workout and I'm a bit worried it will be too much on a vlcd

I've brought the 10 minute solution DVD I've found there series to be really good, yet to try the kettlebell one yet, just brought my kettle bell. Was thinking of buying Kettleworx but may leave it a few weeks yet

I've got the kettleworx program, will be starting it soon. Kettlebells are ace, and as long as you are in control and don't push yourself too hard, you can exercise on a vlcd. I learnt my lesson the hard way doing hour long kb classes and being very close to passing out on many ocassions lol :p

I've brought the Kettleworx DVDs, managed To get a good offer, just waitin for them to be delivered now!

Ohhh, I've been thinking about getting started on some exercise. Perhaps we could bully eachother into it???

Which programe did you get?

Woo I've just looked at your signature and we are on the same timescale, I started the tues and have been TS since.

How are you getting on?

Fell off the wagon last night! : ( today was going to be a day off for me all along as got an all day birthday drinking sess to go on, but started a little earlier eating last night! Weighed this morning and STS for this week which is fine, as I've had a couple of WS days. Back on the TS wagon on Sunday. Waiting for my Kettleworx DVDs to arrive so that I can start exercising. Lost 14lb so far and want to start giving it a boost and start toning before I go saggy.

I've got a 6kg one which I've used with the wall chart it came with, managed to get the Kettleworx system for less than Half the original price which I'm waiting to arrive. Thanks for the tip though

gettingfitat50 said:
If you want to try Kettlebell out before spending a load of money on it Argos have the 5kg one for £4.99.You could look on utube for videos of how to use them.Then if your want to continue you could buy some Kettlebell dvd's.

Buy Maximuscle Kettlebell - 5kg at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for Home gym equipment.

Oohh I've just had a look at the one is Argos, I was originally after this one, it was about £15 last time. My 6kg is good for stationary exercises but is a little heavy, I have reserved myself the 5kg to start with my DVD. Thanks again for the tip!

i have bought the kettlebell from argos. it gives a good workout. i have been putting thick slippers on and putting it on my feet in the evenings when i watch tv for a gentle but hard leg workout! :D

Got my Kettleworx DVDs delivered, gonna be starting tonight. Any tips on which ones best to start with, cardio resistance or core!

Back