Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Day 5 done and dusted, got belly ache again though. 2 quorn sausages and a burger...yum, yum, yum!

And.......doo, doo, doooooo! I got tickets for Take That, the Tuesday before my wedding. How amazing is that? It'll be the best hen night ever!

Well what an exciting day yesterday hunting for take that tickets, still my determination paid off in the end. Woohoo!

Just got to drag myself out of bed now to go to work , the scales haven't moved the last couple of days and I know I haven't cheated but also know I haven't drunk anywhere near enough, so lots of water for me today to give myself another little push. 2 more days to weigh in, want it to be a good one.

Going riding tomorrow on a friends horse, the poor thing I'm too heavy for him really so we just go for a quiet plod. But this weekend I will be nearly a stone lighter than the last time I rode him, wonder if he notices?

Can't wait to get back into the 16's. I'm not that many lbs away now and that was where I got to before so it'll feel great to be back on track.

I'm a little bit worried why things are going so well, I'm wondering whether all along I would have done better on an 810 plan? Never mind what matters is that I am sticking to it, I really want a bottle of coke zero though but can't find it in annoy the little shops and garages I pass. Will have to wait till next big shop.

And I'm also loving quirk products, years ago they all tasted like salty cardboard, but now they are yum. Tesco do Lincolnshire sausages at 2g of carbs each. Amazing!

Well I'm off to work now, I've got a vat return to do. Yay!! (not). Have a good day all xx

Excuse my poor iPhone / predictive text spelling!

EPIC FAIL!!!

Well all was good until yesterday evening, when in addition to my quorn burger, quorn sausage and veg...I had half of one of Scott's chicken escalopes I'd done for tea. That in itself wouldn't have been too bad, but I then followed it with 2 bottles of Magners.

So today I was going to be very, very, very good and I was until I came home soaked to the bone and freezing. It wasn't even like I was hungry, but I ate it anyway. A cheese and ham sandwich! So feeling thoroughly dissapointed with myself, I nearly made a whole week! lol

I know it's going to affect the scales tomorrow and I won't be getting my 12lbs I was hoping for, but never mind it's still been a good week and I'll be back on it again tomorrow.

Can't wait to be able to update my ticker in the morning.

hey hun

We all have blips and tomorrow is a new day and 6 out 7 days is still really good :D and good luck with your weigh in tomorrow:D

I've tried the Exante shakes today as start tomorrow, and have to say i love them, they are more creamy and subtle flavour. I hate strawberry on cambridge but love it now on exante. So i'd say it's worth looking into, but understand £100 is alot of money if you don't like them and we all have different tastes, especially as they don't do returns:(.

But good luck with what you choose and roll on week 2 weigh in xxx

Hey Vicki, that sounds promising, can you buy them individually? That might be the way to go to check them out first.

Are you looking forward to starting? Well maybe looking forward to is the wrong phrase...lol

Hey Vicki, that sounds promising, can you buy them individually? That might be the way to go to check them out first.

Are you looking forward to starting? Well maybe looking forward to is the wrong phrase...lol

you have to have a minimum spend of about £36 i think which is like there weekly variety pack, cos i did originally try to order just 2 of each shake an bar lol, but as i hate cd products now, thought if i didn't like the exante shakes then i had to look at them as a medicine to get slim..also heard someone added coffee to all the shakes so knew i had that option as a coffee addict:rolleyes:.

I can't wait to start tomorrow, sounds wierd but i'm using exante as a fresh start, as i have failed at cd so many times this year, i'm defeated before i start now. So think this could be the best thing i do...but time will tell :) haha.

Did you go riding today? hope you had a lovely day apart from rubbish weather xx

No didn't ride on the end it was miserable, got my u
Clippers out and started trying to get rid of some of the wooly mammoths! Wish I had gone riding now tho!

I completely understand what you mean about being defeated before you start, think your doing completely the right thing. Strawberry coffee, yum sounds good! Lol

Well weigh in day and I'm 7.5lbs down, it would have been better had I not slipped up over the weekend, but it's still a good start.

If I can stick out this week then I would hope for another 6lbs, but now I've broken the run I'm doubting whether I can get going again. Another 2 weeks and I know I will be back in the 16's. If I can get there then I will be happy to carry on with SW or WW again for a while. Just need to know I am back on track.

Hope things are ok with you hun xx

Hi Hun

Hope u r back to it. Replying in text form from mob. I'm back to it as of tomorrow. I've stocked up and am facing a week's ss ! Hope I loose loads again in my first week. Got 14lbs or so to loose after slipping up a bit.

Re: Re: Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Hiya Hun how're you getting on? Well done for your loss that's fab!! Did you manage to carry on with CD? It's hard once you've broken the run but you can do it Hun! Xxx

Hey ladies, haven't managed to get back into ketosis yet. You're right once the run has been broken its hell to get back into it again.

I've bought myself an xbox kinect and going to pick up the biggest loser game!

cornishkez said:
Hey ladies, haven't managed to get back into ketosis yet. You're right once the run has been broken its hell to get back into it again.

I've bought myself an xbox kinect and going to pick up the biggest loser game!

Oh Kerry I'm so jealous I want one, haven't even got an xbox lol and no hope of ever getting near my bros now he's become a COD hermit. The kinect looks so much fun!! Stick with it Hun you'll get back into ketosis soon!! I said to Nikki earlier I'm actually jealous of people doing SS I'm still gaining and not happy, I also miss not having to think about planning meals or washing up lol.

You'll be fine hun. It's going to be a shock to your body, but it'll settle into it. Digestive enzymes to get the body processing the food properly again, I swear by them.

The do a Zumba game for the Kinect, how cool is that! Might have to go shopping.....going to make myself place it every day. If I haven't got time to go swimming or gym in the mornings, I can def spend 20 mins a day doing a work out or a few dance routines.

Oooooh I really want a kinect!!! Is it good? Don't think my other half will let me cos he reckons they are crap. Men eh, what do they know!

Re: Re: Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Zumba is so much fun, I'm there tomorrow night would love to go more than once a week so the game would be great. Might see if I have any money left after doing the bathroom lol and invest.

I've still got some of those tablets Kerry, I'll start taking them again tomorrow!! Thanks I'd forgotten I had them x

Back