Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Hey Hun, no I didn't, still waiting for her to reply to my email, I decided that if she can't find time to reply to a querie I'm not going to put my money her way. I do still want to go and see one so I guess I'll have to start looking again.

Just a thought, if you can't go back to your CDC and still fancy doing something like CD try Celebrity Slim or Tony Ferguson. Celeb Slim is available from Superdrug, Lloyds and Rowlands pharmacy, and Tony Ferguson is available at Boots. Worth a try if you still want to have a go at VLCDs. Xx

I don't know if I can do vlc again to be honest? If I can't even manage low cal healthy eating. It's the binging, it's out of control. I'm out of control! Lol. I'm laughing about it, but really I am so gutted my new clothes don't fit already and that im back in my fat trousers. I can feel my double chin growing by the day, my face has no shape to it again, just flabby jowls. Im bloated, wheezy and having heart palpitations again. All down to the binging and my poor lack of control!

Went to tescovthis evening and got a super healthy shop, so day 1 of actually giving ww a go. By pure coincedence, the girl I share an office with at the new job goes to the same ww class I signed up to before starting the Job. So someone to keep me in check!

Day 1 on WW, went 1 and a half points over, but the first day in a long time I've been in control!

Yay well done Kerry!!! I've got WI tomorrow and I'm dreading it!! I've been good all week so I know I shouldn't worry too much I'm just scared I'll be back to having alb a week losses again and I don't think I can cope with that I need a few bigish losses to get me started! Scared....

1.5pts over isn't bad. remember to fill up on veggies as they're free. how many points are you getting? are you remembering to add in any exercise that you do to your points total?

Exercise? What's that? lol! I actually went 4 over in the end, when I recounted. But pulled that back today. I get 26 points, loads isn't it? Means as long as I spend them well, I get plenty of food.

26 is that all? i'm sure i get something like that. have you calculated it properly?

Yeah def sure, do you make yours up with exercise?

nope. maybe not 26....

female 3pts
age 3pts
pounds 12pts
height 2pts
day to day occasionally sitting 2pts
22pts for me.

then there would be exercise on top. used to use iphone app to keep track.

Hi Kez

Thanks for popping in yest. Have had no time to post today with work and back off again to work til 8am. Hope WW is working out for you, sometimes it does to do something completly different so your body thinks "hang on a minute", short sharp shock.. Gets it back into loosing again. Am doing CD myself in November for a few weeks only as been hanging about around the 15 stone mark for a few weeks now, so need that short sharp shock too, then back to SW for end Nov and Dec. Just be nice to get a stone off before eating prop on sW again, thats the plan anyway.

Have a good weekend and will catch up with you next week. Good to see you back on hon xx

Hi Kes, I read ur diary when i was on CD many months ago, id bn debating going back on it so have been looking at peoples diarys for willpower etc, hence my comment.

I have decided I cant commit to no food and therefore have ruled out CD atm, but i need to loose weight and have decided to go with Xenical through my doctors, im following WW and taking the tablet with each meal, I feel so much more in control and knowing the tablet is helping me not absorb all of the fat im eating is a good feeling!! the rules are under 5g of fat per 100g, and aim for no more than 15g of fat in any meal, its easier than it sounds honest, iv not weighed myself yet but am feeling in control, i havent felt tlike this for a long while so fingers crossed it works. the thought of the effects if i go over fat content is enough to resist the cake/choc!!

if u feel u need to eat but want to loose weight it could be worth chatting with ur doctor, the tablets are perscription only and £7.20 for a months supply.

hope this helps and good luck, loosing weight is so hard!!

Hi Miss-HJ, thanks for your post. The doctors put me on Xenical a year or so ago, but I really didn't make any effort to give it a go. I wish now I had and I've been contemplating asking the doctors to give me another go.

But I cheated myself and missed tablets out if I wanted to eat a big meal, so if I did it again I would have to ask Scott to make me take them.

WW weigh in this evening, 2lbs off. If I keep that up, I'll be in my wedding dress in 4 months.

Hi Kez I was prescribed it a few yes ago wen i split with my x n was depressed n wanted to loose weight, sad i know, but i never actually got the tablets, i had the perscription but didnt exchange for tablets!!
trust when you have a bad meal n then have one ul regret it, my partner is also on them n has found out the hard way!!! lol they help ur mentality to watch what u eat, and never b scared to ask the doctors for help, its in their interest as well as urs to loose weight as they all want to reduce obesity etc.

im following ww with it, just need to watch the fat contents of some as ww bars are 16g fat per 100g!

Does anyone know if celebrity life is the same principle as cd? Ie ketosis etc? I am starting cd again today with my weeks supply I have left but can't go back to my CDC so thought I could pick up celebrity life packs to carry on.

36 weeks today until my wedding!

Does anyone know if celebrity life is the same principle as cd? Ie ketosis etc? I am starting cd again today with my weeks supply I have left but can't go back to my CDC so thought I could pick up celebrity life packs to carry on.

Hey hun

It's low carb but works like slimfast in that you have a meal in evening so not a vlcd or to be done ss. If you want to do a vlcd why not try exante it's about £26 a week for a bumper pack order online, no cdc and is delivered next day, not as sweet as cd as meant to be more natural and 600 cals day but still worth a try as works same way :D.

Good luck with your start hun

Last edited:
Right have been swotting up and I reckon I can do a cd style plan using the Atkins products you can buy in tesco. The nutritional content is of their ready made drinks is very similar to the cd tetras. 3 a day with the option of bars if I want to indulge. Does anyone know of any major flaw in the plan that I am missing?

Initial weigh in today was 18st 2lbs. 36 weeks and counting! I only need 2lb a week to get into my dress.

i dip in and out of celebrity slim. more expensive than CD. they do ok soups but i had a veg and found it sweet. the bars are ok, the mango are foul and for some reason i keep getting them free... yak! the other 3 bars are nice.

it goes....

shake, snack, shake, snack, meal, snack. each shake/bar/soup is around 200 cals and each snack around 50/100 cals. (so if i do above it's about 700 cals then the 300 cal meal so about 1000 cals a day. i use the snack bars as my snack as it's easier to carry and nice to eat too.)

you get a book and they'll weigh you if you want them too. i find that it taste's a bit chalky but is ok. i tend to replace a couple of my meals most of the week and then have a meal of a night similar to my cd 810... cottage cheese and salad or sometimes i make a soup up.

Back