Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Hi Nikki, I've just sent my CV off to an agency to enquire about a job I have seen. Am scared! lol

Wowwwwwwww, now that your new found confidence that you've got for you.. well done you and I think its a fantastic idea to do that, good luck with this job, What is KEz? x

Yes, it's only a couple of miles away from where I work now. But is for a fair amount more money (£25k) than I am on at the moment (£18k). So would make life easier in that respect.

I love the job I am in at the moment, but I've been here for 6 years and I came in at the highest position I could be (accounts manager), so there is nowhere to progress to. If I am still here in 10 years time, I will be in the same job still.

This job just caught my eye, to be honest I don't think I have the experience they are looking for, but to get someone who does they would have to pay a lot more money (£35k) than they are offering, so I am hoping they will take me and give me the chance to learn what I am missing in return for the lower wage.

Our company is stable, but the last year or so there have been a few things that have begun to concern me about their future. The market we cover is slowly reducing, so who knows, in 5 years time the company may decide to pack up shop!

Who knows, you don't ask you don't get do you? And if I don't get, well I am still in a secure job. So nothing lost!

cool! :D you have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Good luck with that Kez, sounds like a great move! A step in the right direction etc. I've just been to WI and have put on 4lbs, I'm actually quite surprised, expected it to be way more, especially after the amount I drank on Friday night. It might catch up with me yet mind... But for now I'm counting my lucky stars.

I want to say thats great, but not sure if it's a backhanded compliment or not?! lol

Well I put on 5lbs, so guess we're as bad as each other! I'm sure that's it damage down, I can't imagine there is more to come.

I've just been naughty and had 3...yes 3! new potatoes. I told Scott he was selfish for not clearing his plate...lol

Oh, I am soo rubbish! Have missed my 3rd tetra now, as I don't want to keep adding to the carbs. I know I shouldn't for minerals etc, but 1 day isn't going to hurt and it makes me feel a little less guilty.

My sister wants to start, but I doubt she will. She's got an appintment booked for Monday.

He he I'm saying nothing about the missed tetra because I'm not having mine either, because I had some of dads chips... And I'll take the backhanded compliment too ta!! I've got tons on over the next week and a half so I'm going to stick to SS on the days where I have no plans, I'm aiming to stay around 13st until after my Granny's 90th birthday party then it's back to business.

My bro is on about going back on it after the party too so we'll see, not sure he'll stick to it this time but who knows, the support will be great because last time he was so militant about it. It'd be good support for you if your sister does decide she'll do it.

I'm watching Fat Families again, it makes me feel so much better that my ass is nowhere near as huge as theirs!! It would be though given half a chance. But I don't eat half the crap they eat, and I'd put on masses of weight really quickly if I did, makes me feel a bit sick, but it's enought to keep me on track I think .... xx

i just can't believe how much they eat pre-bashing.

one the other week was....

out for an all you can eat buffet which was loads and dessert and wine etc. then when they got back they had a 10 pack of crisps each then cream cakes. then it was a massive tea etc. don't know where they put it. hate cream cakes too.

Hi Kez..

Come on hun, need to get you back on that motivational CD road. 1 day hurts like heck on this plan, give the potatoes away to hubbie next time, or give em to me, lol ;).. You can do this and I know you can.. think of how much you will have lost if you stay on track for the next 3 weeks? Another stone!! xxxx

I know Nicki :( Got weigh in tonight, hoping it's a positive result. The potatoes were Scott's leftovers, I did shout at him that he was selfish for not clearing his plate...hehe :)

bet you'll have suprised yourself at weigh in. remember don't stress as this adds calories.... pretty sure stress = calories :D

I was surprised! 6 lbs, back in the game!

My sister went along as well and has signed up, she won't tell me what she weighs but by working out her bmi she can only be half a stone or so lighter than me. Is it nasty that I am kind of pleased? I have always been massively bigger than both my mum and sister, even though they are both overweight. I finally feel like I won't be the fattest one forever more?!

Only another 7 lbs and I will no longer be clinally obese, just plain old obese. I'm finally starting to feel like I might actually be able to get intomy wedding dress.

Only another 2 lbs to get into the 16's. No reason why that can't be by Monday !

Woo hoo well done hun!!! 2lbs is doable but I'd stay off the scales till your next WI you don't want them to derail you! I'm positive you can do it though!!! Your definitely on a roll now well done xxx

whoop whoop for wedding dresses :)

great going kez :)

i do kind of like it when:-
1) someone you went to school with look fatter than i do now, especially if that person was horrid to me over my weight.
2) people are amazed when they don't recognise you and only just twig because of the kids :)

the 2nd one happened yesterday. was great. she was pregnant now but said after baby (due in 9 weeks time) she's going to take a leaf out of my book :):)

Thankyou ladies, sister fessed up about her weight. 16st 1lb! So I'm a stone behind her. Nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition is there?

I'm aiming for a stone gone in July, I'm only 1lb into that goal so far, so got some catching up to do!

Got a meeting with one of our biggest customers on 27th and then a bbq with friends I don't see very often on 31st. So it would be amazing if they noticed a difference by then, they haven't said anything so far. But then I am only starting to notice a difference myself.

Next goal after that is another 2 stone off by November. When I go on an international convention with work and meet up with all our suppliers and wholesalers. It's a bit of a jolly really, but each year so far I've gone fatter each time.

After that, who knows. I'd like to be somewhere near fitting into my wedding dress by the end of the year. So that I know I am on target, I'll be happier having 2 stone to lose by July that 4!

Now off to update my tickers!

Back