Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

I'm completely scales obsessed, but I think mine are lying to me! So this week going to try to ignore them! Good luck for tomorrow!

And you ! il check in with you tom :)) x

Hey you, omg im so pleased for u, uv done a stone!!! well done!!:D
i'd stop the weighing hun, it just adds to the head games!
My wii fit said i'd gained a lb the other night, i knew it was water gain tho i mean im sticking to this 100% so wot else can it be? lol
Keep at it!!

Hi Emma, thanks! x Yeah I need to wean myself off the scales, they only mess with my head. Need to just stick to the diet 100% and have faith that by doing so the scales will go down.

morning!! i agree totally about the scales it surely cant be doing us any good emotionally so mine are going today!!

I was completely obsessed the first 3 weeks. Now it has died down. I do still weigh myself every other day, but I know that I can gain a bit. You can retain water or there might be something else happening. I've accepted it and just wait for the scale of my cdc to see the real result at the end of the week.

I was thinking earlier, even though I cheated a few times on my first week...I haven't any chocolate, crisps, bread, pasta, rice or fizzy drinks for over a week! I felt guilty when I cheated about having some beef and an apple pie. Normally it would take a giant bag of doritos, big bar of dairy milk and 2ltrs of coke to make me feel guilty! lol. And even then, I probably wouldn't of felt that guilty about it..heehee

Stupid me, I only brought one shake with me today. I thought I had a spare in my handbag, but I don't. So had a choc mint at 10am and now won't have anything till about 7pm as I am running errands after work. Gutted! Will have to up the water intact to compensate. Just finished coffee number 2 and pint of water number 2.

Soo, soo hungry! 3rd pint of water done!

im absolutely starving today its almost unbearable am really struggling today :(

dont give in! keep going, it'll soon be tomorrow!

you can do it.

Day 8 over and done with! Just did a ketostix and still in ketosis...so that's all good. Just made some vanilla mousse. Oh my days...how nice? At last something that actually tastes yummy! It did come out more like blamonge (spelling?) than mousse. Maybe next time I'll water it down more or use less of the mix. Still, it is something that actually needs chewing (almost). lol

Last edited:
it does come out more like a blamonge (sp)! not like a mousse at all. so you are making it it right. :D

i was going to get some mousse and veg flavouring yesterday and i forgot, nevermind.... next week. getting weighed on monday instead due to having a health visitor come to see me about emily's toilet training habbits on tuesday. :argh:

Day 9!!! Well yesterday I let myself down...YET AGAIN...why do I keep doing it?! I got in at about 8pm, having only had 1 shake at 10am (because I forgot to take a spare to work). I was starving, I had been going good drinking the water at work, but then also left my water bottle at work so hadn't drunk anything all evening as I was driving around running errands. So I was starving when I got in and the first thing that came in my eye line was a quiche in the fridge I'd baked for H2B's packed lunch. And I had a slice! Pastry and all....

Then made myself a tomato shake, like a good girl and made a vanilla shake up with the mousse mix and popped it in the fridge.

I didn't drink any water that evening and I think I had 3 coffees? Well I'm meant to be on SS this week, so shouldnt be having any milk at all. So all in all, was a bad end to the day.

I think I am going to buy full fat milk on the way home so that I wont have any coffee, we have skimmed at the minute and Im more likely to tell myself its ok to have just the one cup. But if I only have full fat, I wont. I hope!

I am only through 1 pint of water so far today, so a bit behind. Now going down on my break for some porridge and to get a water top up. I haven't had a coffee yet today and I am going to try not to.

The scales have stayed the same the last 3 days and I don't like that one little bit. I am struggling to find the money to do the diet, so I can't waste it by letting myself down like this. The first target is 30lbs by May when I go to this family do with my H2B. So I have to stay focused!

Hi great things, I've read your post on your diary but haven't posted a reply yet. That sucks about your little girl, do you think she is just at an awkward age. Sounds like she is craving attention if she is playing up elsewhere, still best to be sure! You sound like your quite firm like I am. I don't have kids of my own, but have young nieces and nephews and they don't play me up. They know that No, means no and that no amount of playing me up will change that. But I think I'm a fun Auntie (I hope so, anyway). I just have boundaries and stick to them.

Keep your cool and stick to your guns, sometimes it's just a battle of wills! lol

kez! dont dwell on yest, today is a new day and get rid of those bloomin scales lol.they wont help you atall hun.chin up have you checked if your still in ketosis? xx

Heehee, thats me told! Yep, checked last night, still in the mid range of ketosis. So far today have been very good. Today is going to be my 1st absolutely 100% day of CD! I'm going to make sure it is. It may mean I need to go to bed earlier to stop myself from raiding the fridge, but that's ok...I need a good nights sleep! lol.

I am trying to get the scales gone, but I just can't do it! haha.I need to either know I've droped or stayed the same at the very least. I NEED to know if I have gone up in weight, because if I have that will prompt me to take drastic action and actually do some exercise?!!

lol i know what you mean hun.yes go to bed early i tend to take my laptop to bed trawling this forum lol like some deranged stalker he he! drink loads youl be in full ketosis before you know it and dont always rely on those sticks theyre not as accurate as you think well so ive been told lol xx

Ok, so after a lot of soul searching and stressing and stewing, I have decided to come off plan for a couple of days. I am not sticking to it and I keep cheating, so for the second I am just wasting my money and everyones time. I have a fridge full of fruit and veg which I bought the day before I decided on a whim to start CD. My H2B isn't going to eat it, so to save it going to waste I'm going to come off plan for a couple of days and eat the fruit and veg up and work out where I want to go with this?!

only you can decide whats right for you and i think this diet only works if your head is in the right place, eat your veg, be positive and come back and see meee plz lol xx

Back