Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Oh and also on extra easy you only get 1 healthy A and 1 healthy B!

I am trying to work out what to have for breakfast, as I want weetabix, but have nothing to make my 2/3 of superfoods up with?! I guess I will be visiting tesco at lunchtime to stock up on mullerlites and laughing cow!

Thanks Kez.. it is very different and I suppose doing it the EE way you are also looking at portion control and getting lots of your fruit and veg as well. I can remember doing the green day before and having unlimmited pasta, rice, pots and beans and red, unlimmited meat. So you didn't know really when to stop.. I wonder what the diff is in loss on the EE.. I'd like to try that out when I've lost at least 3 stone on CD.. just to get back into the Healthy eating mode again.. xx

morning kez and hurrah for our diaries! lol glad your finding sw good for you i hope to to sw when i maintain as i can eat lots of food that i like freely like jacket pot and beans yum!!

Apparently they try to discourage the green and red days and now get people to just do the EE option as the weight loss was substantially better. I'm guessing as you said because there is a limit to how much 'free food' you can have.

I have been trying to work out what I can have for lunch, as I've already had my healthy A and B as breakfast.

I'm so ingrained with red and green! lol

Well, guess what? My OH has been done for speeding ... again! He already has 9 points, so this may mean a ban unless he can convince the judge that he needs his licence for work. Which he does!

What makes me so mad at him, is that everytime he has been caught he has only been a few miles over the limit, don't get me wrong. Speeding is speeding, but I see all these idiots flooring it about, driving wrecklessly and they never get caught. Scott just seems to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. He is a bit of a muppet in that he has no awareness, so if everyone else is slowing down, it doesn't cross his mind that it might be for a reason and he should as well. He drives a company van, so has to go 10 miles an hour slower than everyone else. So this time he got caught doing 61 in a 60 zone, but he should have been doing 50.

Oh well, cant do anything about it now! Will just have to see what happens, if he does lose his licence, his job will probably go with it. I'm trying my hardest not to go into hysterics...lol

EE.... sounds so confusing. my friends are doing SW and it's all complicated to me. i found counting points quite easy. when i've finished CD i will work up the plans but i'm going to stick to a more 'new atkins' approach to things.

61 in a 60 shouldn't have been caught for that. you're allowed a 5 to 10% allowance as not everyone's cars are 100% perfect. you could challenge it by saying that his speedo said 60 and he was aware that he was in a 60 zone and he was doing the correct speed. dam traffic cops. couldn't care less about probs around the areas but when it comes to catching people they rub their hands together in glee.

He drives a company van, so has to go 10 miles an hour slower than everyone else. So this time he got caught doing 61 in a 60 zone, but he should have been doing 50.

He was in his works van, so should be doing less than everyone else as it's classed as a commercial vehicle. Bar stewards!

Ouch! I hope he gets away with it xx

Re: Slimming World. I really would recommend posting on and hanging around the SW forum on Minimins. There's a really good guide to EE on there and the people are very friendly and helpful.

xx

Hi Kez,

How are you finding SW these last few days? From reading the last few pages of threads you definitely seem a lot happier and more settled in doing SW. What exactly is the EE option? Familiar with red/green days but EE new to me!

Lou x

EE is basically 2/3 of a plate of food that is either free on green day or free on a red day (like potato and meat) and 1/3 of food that is free on both days (fruit and veg).

I really, really wish I had ben able to stick to CD, but I guess I'm either not determined enough or just not ready. I am going to try not to post too much up on here about food as I know how hard it is for everyone else to stick to plan and I don't want to be rubbing everyones faces in it.

So from now on, the diary is going to be about the emotions of the diet rather than the food!

Cheers Sue! Got my last weigh in with my CDC tonight to get my closing weight and measurements. Then roll on next wednesday as week 1 SW weigh in!

Got the farrier coming today for the horses and it is miserable outside and I forgot my coat, so I'm going to be wet and cold! :( How many calories does shivering burn?! lol

Hiya! No, there was definately film in it as it was a hand held. He's such a muppet! (nicest word I can use and post up on here).

Just got back from seeing the farrier, all horses happy and settled again. I haven't eaten anything today and I know that's naughty, but got my last weigh in tonight. So wanted to save my spag bol leftover until afterwards! Don't need that bloating me up do I? teehee

Looks like saving my dinner worked! 6lbs off..yaaaayyyy!

Thats 19lbs in 5 weeks! I'm so, so chuffed I had a good lose. And I am really pleased that I left CD with a bang. It makes me feel like I didn't let CD beat me, I just decided that it was time for us to part company.

I got my CD to do my measurements as well, which I've added to my signature. I am gutted that I've only lost 2 inches of my hips, but lost 2 and a half off my bust!!! No fair, I like my boobs, but not my hips.

wow kez awesome!!! bet your feeling great and you deserve to be aswell my love!!

really well done. yeah! glad you had a good horsey day. hope you weren't too cold.

Good morning ladies (and gents if there are any out there :) )

I am feeling hungry! And I know from my CD stint that it is because I am thirsty, before I would have eaten somethign by now, but instead I have gotten a glass of water and will wait until half 12 when it's my lunchtime.

I am so pleased I tried the CD, gutted that I couldn't stick to it and in the next few weeks will be so jealous of everyones huge loses! But I know that doing SW is my decision and one I am much happier with.

In the last 3 days of SW, I haven't cheated once. And I love the buzz each day of knowing you've been 100%. All you guys are so amazing for being able to stick to SS/SS+/810!

Back