Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

kez - keep going. having a bad day myself today!

nicki - you looked absolutely fab on your wedding day. the smile on your face says it all!

Weigh in, 4lbs loss! Finally offically in the 16 stone bracket. Scott is away in London tonight, am feeling lonely :(

4lbs is excellent - well done, so pleased for you :D

Woooooo hoooooooo well done Kerry!!!! Soooooo proud of you chick!! I knew you'd do it!!! Fab loss hun and now you're into the 16's, congratulations xxxx

nice one hunny, another 4lbs you never have to see again! :)

where are you kez? are you ok?

Just had a really, really **** day. Hassles at work, at home, with money....just been burying my head to be honest. I'll be alright, just need to get out of my little grey cloud!

i thought you'd jumped ship :D

Not yet, still got fight in me. Just struggling with the rest of life at the minute.

i know the feeling in a sense. i feel like if it is not one thing it's the other. :D

life seems to go ok and i struggle with my diet or i'm too tired or i'm struggling with my exercise and my diet is fine.

at the min i've got a pretty good balance, just! my diet is back on track. i'm being very vigilent and my exercise is improving.... both linked of course. my struggle at the moment is lack of hubby. he's at work so much that he's missing out on the kids and me. his health is suffering and i'm worried about him so i feel stressed. he eats bad and is overweight. he used to go to work on his bike 5 miles twice a day. now he been missing that since they moved offices and although he's closer the roads are worse and more dangerous. so now he only just started to go back out on his bike at lunchtime or at night. he's starting to take more of an interest in his diet.

Hey guys! The application is a no go, they want someone qualified to the level above me. Pretty definate about it, never mind, will keep looking!

I am having to come off CD for a while, with whats going on I can't justify paying out for it. We need to watch every penny for a little while. To be honest I'm gutted about it?! I was doing so well, but I am just going to concentrate on maintaining what I've done and then I'll pick it back up again as soon as I can. :(

Sorry to hear about your application and coming off CD. I know you will do well still though as you have come a long way. Dont be a stranger. x x

oh, no kez :(

why not read about atkins. that way you'll still loose weight, keep in ketosis and keep on track.

Hi Kez

Sorry the application didn't happen, although that job wasn't the right one.. I'm sure another will come along really soon.

I understand about the cost of CD. Which is why I stopped doing it end of April.. You'll find a way that suits you to STS hun.. Hope you are ok. xx

I will be back onto CD, I just can't justify it at the moment. My car needs a few hundred spending on, Scott needs to replace a piece of equipment for work which is about £500 and my ex racehorse who went to live with someone else as a companion has come back to me today, so I have another mouth to feed and livery to find?! My chalet cleaning has been funding CD ad I haven't got any work for the next 3 weeks, so I just can't find the money. I would be putting other things onto the credit card to free up the cash for it which is rediculous.

Just got to tell my CDC now?!

Back