Kezzys diary

I'm so jealous of your alcohol consumption! I have to stay away from it or I just lose all control and eat carbs! lol

Hi, following if you dont mind :)
Ive done a vlcd too, did it for 12 weeks, infact done every diet in the book lol going back to Atkins as if worked well for me, cant remember much of it though so lurking on diarys :) xx

Hi Stef, no course I don't mind.... welcome back to atkins :) same here, don't think there's many diets I haven't tried, but always come back to atkins! Can eat lots whilst still getting into ketosis, whats not to love :D

Definitely!!! I HAVE to get down to my lowest weight (which I achieved on Atkins) which is 10.7 for my hol in Aug! Im 13.4 now so just short of 3 stone! More would be good tho, dont want to push it lol.

Im trying to remember.. Is there so much fat U can have? Is there too much fat? That's the only thing I panic about on this diet! X

I don't tend to worry about fat just aslong as carbs are 20g or less you'll go into ketosis, infact when I put everything in mfp my fat intake is always higher than anything else by quite alot but I don't worry about it x

Ahh yeah will log on mfp didnt think to do that :)

Todays menu:

B: Cheese
L: ham, eggs and cheese
D: chicken salad with mayo
S: more cheese lol
W: 3 litres
E: none

Weigh in day tomorrow but just measured and 2 inches off my waist and 2 off my hips!! Can't quite believe it, very happy with that!! X

I never used to measure when dieting but since doing Cambridge and getting measured every week with that I realised how important it is! Makes such a difference seeing the inches go down aswell as the lbs. Thanks I can't wait to weigh tomorrow but it's totm so a bit worried. Glad I measured though just incase the scales aren't so kind lol.

Today's menu:
B: none oops
L: pastrami and feta salad with mayo
D: Turkey burgers topped with mushrooms, bacon and cheese, with salad and mayo
S: cheese
E: a little walk to the shops, then to the park.

That's great K xxxx

First weekly weigh in and 5 lb down.... I'm happy with that, but can't help thinking it could have been better! Nearly half a stone in a week though and it's totm so I can't complain xx

Brilliant Xxx

Thanks ladies :)

Todays menu:
B: fridge raiders
D: cheeseburger pie with salad
S: peperami and maybe something else later.... I'm very peckish!
E: 40 mins in the gym

Back