Kezzys diary

yes good idea, I've worked out a bottle is 18g carbs and I will finish the bottle lol! I always have spritzers so Will have it with diet lemonade! That's that settled then, wine is on the menu tonight!! :D

Hello haven't been on since sat was hungover yesterday lol. The wine didn't affect ketosis though thank god :) also just realised I haven't put my menu on for a few days oops, I have behaved I promise just been lazy. 4lb down this week, haven't lost any more since my midweek weigh in, so 2 weeks of Atkins has resulted in a 9lb loss. Very happy with that. Having a day off on Sunday for Mother's Day and very scared! Hope I don't lose control too much! Anyway hope you're all getting on ok :) xx

Well done on your loss :)

Thanks ladies :)

Todays menu:
B: fridge raiders
L: Gammon steak and eggs
D: chicken drumsticks and salad
S: Atkins coconut bar and cheese string
W: 3 litres
E: Gym

Oh my god those coconut bars are soooo yum! I could eat them for every meal and nothing else haha!

Thank you Sam :) They are lovely, just like a bounty I'll be getting a few for the week tomorrow when I go shopping!

And a good clear out if you are bunged up lol x

Haha Oh a clear out would be good!!! It's my daughters 6th birthday today and I've managed to avoid all party food and cake! Sat with a wine though but thats the only bad thing I've had today lol! Been so tempted too, but behaved so well :D and after having a houseful of kids I think I've done pretty well lol xx

Well done for avoiding the food and cake! Don't think I could have been as strong haha x

Lol thank you ladies! The wine was a definite winner after the party, eased the stress nicely haha! I really need to go shopping but feeling so lazy today and have children off school due to the teacher strike and I don't fancy dragging them round the supermarket! Hoping the boyfriend will go on his way home from work and get something suitable for dinner, just gonna snack on cheese and a bar until then :) Hope you're all doing good today xx

Today's menu:

B: a few spoonfuls of cottage cheese (so lazy lol)
L: chicken and stir fry veg
D: salmon and salad with mayo
S: peperami, sf jelly and cheese string
W: 3 litres
E: gym

Been having a good look on lowcarb megastore and there's new Atkins goodies that I need to try lol. They've got m&m type sweets so will be ordering these along with a few other things for when I need a treat! It's sad but I'm very excited to get these haha I lead a simple life :-D xx

Back