Kick me up the ass please

j-o

After my first weigh in from gp... What did I do??? I binged!! I was out with in laws shopping from 12 until 7 and had a lasange and chips...a pavlova, and then later that night a slice of garlic bread with cheese and bacon and curry chips... Why oh why! I feel so guilty and disappointed (told my self I deserved a once off treat) I need to get out of that frame of thinking!!!!!

Hi j-o

It is just one blip, it takes a long time to change our behaviour so don't beat yourself up about it. It's a new day today and put yesterday behind you.

One day is just a blip honey & just think a while ago you'd have thought nothin of it which just goes to show your behaviours have changed. Back on it today babe & you'll be fine! The reason I don't have treats is cos for me it's the slippery slope, I have to stick at it 100% until 5 stone has gone then I'll relax it a bit x

You're human, what you mustnt do is think 'sod it' ive ruined it now' get back on the wagon as if nothing had gone wrong and it will be fine . Hope mr t doesn't visit though

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ditto to all the great advice here! I'm the biggest one to have a binge if I don't do well! Food isn't a reward that's what I have to keep reminding myself! X

It's a blip, not a disaster. Today's a new day. Make it a good one!

a blip. back on it and you will be fine. i had a blip last week but everyone encouraged me to carry on. same for you. carry on.

I had a blip day yesterday too, but thats what you have to remind yourself that it is. you havent wrecked the whole thing by doing it and you can start again afresh the next day, it just might not help you on the scales that particular week :)

Yeah I had two days over. I am working hard now today. Done a good work out on the wii fit an eating as light as I can! Tom is due so I know I am inclined to binge around then. I must plan for tomorrow as I am in college for the day. My blip last night was half a bottle of wine and that took me over. Boyfriend had a pepperoni pizza and i stole 4 pieces of pepperoni lol! I need to be strong

Back