Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

kick up the arse please!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by Trefoil, 29 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Trefoil

Trefoil Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(17.49%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Have been doing so well! -9.5 pounds in 5 weeks! But got snowed in and takeawayed it Friday Saturday and Sunday! I feel like I've let myself down majorly!
    I forgot to pick up spare fit logs and food diaries which was my downfall (failure to prepare = prepare to fail)
    I'm gonna do my best until WI on Wednesday it's all I can do!
    I know that this is completely my own fault but a McDonalds x2 and a Dominos is ridiculous and I should know better bearing in mind how motivated and focused I am!

Help anyone ?

Ruth
    X

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. valerie11

valerie11 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    15st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.72%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi trefoil don't beat urself up over it we all go there i had between 70/80 syns one day last week just could not stop scoffing and new i would be peeeeed off after but still didn't stop me, i didn't have any syns for 5 days to make up for it and luckily managed to lose 2lbs this week, u just have to draw a line under it and start again good luck :)

4. Safia

Safia Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st13.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(2.19%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hey just put a line under it and start again fresh. I think quite a few people are struggling due to it being cold (I'm really struggling!!!) so dont feel too bad about it. After a very bad week i'm going to really try this week and make a batch of superspeed soup maybe you could do that and so when you get tempted you can just have some of that which is warm and filling instead of a takeaway xx

5. Trefoil

Trefoil Gold Member

Start Weight:
    14st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st13.5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7.5lb(17.49%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Thanks everyone!
    I weighed myself (naughty!!!!) and it says I havent changed from last week!
    Have made myself some Superspeed soup, got a yummy syn-free salad and fruit salad and im gonna hope for the best! Not sure if my scales are correct so im not holding out for anything :)

Thanks for all of your advice- i agree that in this weather its difficult i should have just been better prepared!

Ruth
    x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.