kick up the arse please!

Trefoil

Gold Member
Have been doing so well! -9.5 pounds in 5 weeks! But got snowed in and takeawayed it Friday Saturday and Sunday! I feel like I've let myself down majorly!
I forgot to pick up spare fit logs and food diaries which was my downfall (failure to prepare = prepare to fail)
I'm gonna do my best until WI on Wednesday it's all I can do!
I know that this is completely my own fault but a McDonalds x2 and a Dominos is ridiculous and I should know better bearing in mind how motivated and focused I am!

Help anyone ?

Ruth
X

hi trefoil don't beat urself up over it we all go there i had between 70/80 syns one day last week just could not stop scoffing and new i would be peeeeed off after but still didn't stop me, i didn't have any syns for 5 days to make up for it and luckily managed to lose 2lbs this week, u just have to draw a line under it and start again good luck :)

Hey just put a line under it and start again fresh. I think quite a few people are struggling due to it being cold (I'm really struggling!!!) so dont feel too bad about it. After a very bad week i'm going to really try this week and make a batch of superspeed soup maybe you could do that and so when you get tempted you can just have some of that which is warm and filling instead of a takeaway xx

Thanks everyone!
I weighed myself (naughty!!!!) and it says I havent changed from last week!
Have made myself some Superspeed soup, got a yummy syn-free salad and fruit salad and im gonna hope for the best! Not sure if my scales are correct so im not holding out for anything :)

Thanks for all of your advice- i agree that in this weather its difficult i should have just been better prepared!

Ruth
x

Back