Kick up the backside!

This is getting ridiculous! Pull yourself together emma!!!! I have fallen off the waggon again (yes again!) this weekend. I dont know why I do it to myself, I just have one bad thing and think f@#k it! Im soo disappointed in myself :(

This is getting ridiculous! Pull yourself together emma!!!! I have fallen off the waggon again (yes again!) this weekend. I dont know why I do it to myself, I just have one bad thing and think f@#k it! Im soo disappointed in myself :(

Hi Lil Em, Try not to feel too disappointed. I'm in exactly the same boat! One weekend off, weighed in this morning at 11.8 1/2, 3 1/2 pounds on after one weekend! So not feeling very happy today at all! But straight back to it today to lose that weight and more!!!! We can do this! xxxx

Well I have had a sickness bug overnight and the only positive is that I have lost 5lb lol. I went to bed weighing 13.10 and now im 13.5 :/ xx

Hey KMD, How are you getting on with the soup challenge? Im thinking of giving it a go but im unsure how slimming world and syns and stuff work :( xx

Hey KMD, How are you getting on with the soup challenge? Im thinking of giving it a go but im unsure how slimming world and syns and stuff work :( xx

So far so good! I know what you mean but Kay is a gem and has been looking at my daily food and letting me know if it's ok. It's relatively simple as only 10 syns allowed per day so easy to work out anyway and I'm just doing it alongside cal counting this week. Hopefully it will pay off! :D how you feeling hunny? xxx

I'm feeling much better thanks girls. I managed a sandwich for lunch but my stomach cramped up afterwards for a while. I feel ok now though so I might attempt a bowl of soup for dinner :) xx

Thanks everyone, I'm feeling well enough to eat today which is good. Skipped breakfast as I needed to go shopping and didnt have anything I fancied. Mid morning was an apple, grape and cheese pack for just under 200 calories and a ham salad with water melon for lunch for 260. So far so good :)

Attachments

• 1397564293232.jpg
    1397564293232.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 47
Thanks everyone, I'm feeling well enough to eat today which is good. Skipped breakfast as I needed to go shopping and didnt have anything I fancied. Mid morning was an apple, grape and cheese pack for just under 200 calories and a ham salad with water melon for lunch for 260. So far so good :)

You're on fire. You go girl! Keep this up and you're sure to hit our mini target! :D Me, on the other hand...... haha xxxx

Haha don't be like that! Are you still doing the soup thing?x

Hehe. Just kidding! I'm still commited, just need to have some seriously good weeks if I expect to get anywhere near lol. Yep, I am. Although if you look at my diary from yesterday i did sh*t and had a rubbish day! :( So much more positive today though and made some super tasty soup so feeling good so far today! Hoping for a 100% on track week after my blip yesterday! Going to be hard for me as I'm used to my choccy treats everyday but I'm sacrificing them this week for the greater good of my weight loss and muffin top! haha xxxx

I finished today off with a peanut bar this afternoon and spinach and ricotta stuffed trout with veggies and BNS rice. Total calories for today were 1265/1350 which leaves 85 which should just about cover the spoonful of bread and butter pudding that accidentally fell into my mouth only moments ago :/

Todays food:

Breakfast:
2 eggs and 2 slices of ham (226)

Lunch:
Lettuce, sweetcorn, beetroot and smoked salmon (240)

Snack:
3 rye crispbreads with a blue cheese triangle and 2 slices of ham (151)

Dinner:
Stuffed jacket potato with a chicken breast, 2 slices of bacon, red onion, mushroom, cheese and a small amount of mayo with lettuce and beetroot (717)

2 coffees with skimmed milk (31)

Total 1369/1350 so 19 over :(

A good day today though, im finally feeling a bit better.

Back