Attachments

• 1397675048392.jpg
    1397675048392.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 76
  • 1397675057902.jpg
    1397675057902.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 79
Todays food:

Brunch: 1 slice of wholemeal toast, 2 slices of ham, 1 egg and baked beans (414)

Snack: Alpen nut bar (193)

Dinnner: Fillet of river cobbler with stirfried noodles and veg in a soy, chilli and garlic sauce (659)

2 coffees with skimmed milk (31)

Total 1297/1350

I made bread and butter pudding for the other half so I may go a little over today and have a small portion this evening :)

Hey! How are you? :) I have been really good foodwise but because I have hardly moved for a week because of illness I stayed the same :(. Im going to try and pick myself up and hit the gym tonight if I feel up to it! Well done on the loss, its definitely going the right way :)

Hey! How are you? :) I have been really good foodwise but because I have hardly moved for a week because of illness I stayed the same :(. Im going to try and pick myself up and hit the gym tonight if I feel up to it! Well done on the loss, its definitely going the right way :)

I'm good thanks. Aw bless you, don't worry about that. You've been poorly. Keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll have a fab loss next week :) xxxx

Todays food:

Breakfast :
Fruit and nut trail bar (185)

Lunch:
Be good to yourself prawn mayo sandwich with a packet of chilli sunbites (368)

Dinner: Salmon and chilli fishcake with salad, coleslaw and olives (612)

2x coffee with semi skimmed milk (31)

Total 1196/1350

I did attempt to go to the gym after work but it was sooo packed! Every peice of equipment was in use :( ... I'm planning to go in the morning x

So today started off great with a 40min gym session which made me feel great and raring to go. Then I went to the doctors and thats when it went wrong :(

I have been told that the antibiotics haven't worked as well as the doctor had hoped (even though I feel fine!) So he has put me back on them for another week. They upset my stomach and make me feel uurrgghh lol oh well

Foods not been too bad ...

Breakfast:
Mushroom omlette with a banana (245)

Lunch:
Tomato, mozzarella and palmer ham salad (350)

Dinner (we are going to the harvester because I'm feeling sorry for myself and dont want to cook lol):
Salmon fillet with rice and salad with a chilli, ginger and spring onion sauce (722)

2x coffee with semi skimmed milk (31)

Im going to try my best not to have an icecream ... watch this space ...

Well we couldn't get in at the harvester :( so had to go to our local hungry horse. I had the best thing I could find on the menu which wasn't rabbit food. I had half a bbq chicken with rice and salad. I definitely went over my allowance but it was luurvly :) ...

Attachments

• 1398368335263.jpg
    1398368335263.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 42
Back