kick up the bum needed please!

jools1986

Silver Member
today wa supposed to be a restart but alas I succumbed to bread and a few biscuits :(

I need to get back on this and not let my hard work go! Boot me up the bum please, gonna go and have a read over my diary to reinspire myself

Today is Monday and a good day to start back on your diet.

:scale:

You will see reading over your diary all the hard work you have put into your diet journey and how well you have done, don't let it slip away...

jools1986 said:
today wa supposed to be a restart but alas I succumbed to bread and a few biscuits :(

I need to get back on this and not let my hard work go! Boot me up the bum please, gonna go and have a read over my diary to reinspire myself

Boot boot kick kick slap , there will that do it. Day one for me so you have to stick to it too. Good luck xx

You have done really well!!

Day one for alot of us I think!! Good luck:)

Racheal I also have had a bad time of it recently on the diet but I reached deep and remembered how much I hate being fat and how lovely it is to be slimmer and am now back on track. I asked myself if I could take another failure and the answer was NO so ask yourself the same question. Hope this helps you get back on the straight and narrow. xx

U have been kicked up the bum. U can do it u done it before. I know sometimes it hard to get back on the diet when fallen off but think of how far you've come, how much u have achieved.

just one thing to say to you.....

Hello Mrs -you are amazing am so jealous of your progress - you don't need a kick up the bum as such maybe just a reminder of how getting slimmer is making you feel - hope it helps you get back on track - don't feel too guilty for having a life (you've even made me re start today too )

Quote:-

"I have lost 17LBS since 1st Nov!!!!!!

I am now 13st 2lbs

There are no words to describe my happiness!"

my scales were wrong :( i bought cheap ones that change everytime I step on them! I need to weight every day to keep me on track but I just cant afford scales :(

You have lost 84lbs and are doing amazingly well, You are well over half way through and I still think your going strong!

Maybe start to take your weight loss by 7 to 10 lbs at a time and reassess how you feel at those milestones?

Jools I have just been reading the success stories with pics and they have really helped me. You have done so well, but don't let food win again. You can do this. Measure if you don't have scales hun, or go to boots and weigh there, I think its about 20p a time. Good luck xxx

Back