kick up the bum needed

Im excited too girlies!!wat r we like lol!il cum on couples times a day and update, have wee skive lol will update in mornin wat my dreaded gain is aaahhhh!! But better to do this i think..im goin go home and plan my days out for the rest of the week! We will def keep each other motivated! Although my only problem is im at lady gaga concert on sat! We r goin early which means dinner up there!!awwww i forgot!help!lol

Salad? where are you going? decide before you go, and choose your meal and stick to it! :)

Loopy (who is V jealous of the lady gaga concert!!)

I haven’t a clue where we r for yet but il opt for sumthin low point! Oh i no im so excited.. my bf bought us both tickets, they were so expensive £170 for 2!!!!!theres no way id have paid that!lol xx

Firstly well done for acknowledging that you have gone off track, and seeking help on how to get back on track! Shows you're still interested and determined.
We all have good and bad days, but just put them behind you, and start afresh. You've lost 9 lbs so far, that's over half a stone and a great achievement. That alone should spur you on to keep going as you have proved to yourself you can do it.
Kick not needed, just a big hug of motivation.

xxchristiexx - Hope you have fun at your lady gaga concert! how cool... Im not a massive fan but i still wouldnt turn down seeing her!
Also hope you didnt gain to much, im sure you didnt ;)

Loopyluc - How did your Soup turn out ? and how was sticking to 18 points yesterday ?

I stuck to it, but couldnt have a big tea as I had to many points during the day as I didnt know til the afternoon i was doing this! Oh well.. Im all prepared with my ham salad at 2.5 points today :cool:

polly43- :welcome2: Of course you can join, How many points do you usually have?
and sorry, im not sure if i read your post right. what day do you weight in on ?.

Right im going to make a cup of tea and have a nice cookie ww bar :rolleyes:

Mornin girls, well went to a have a sneaky weigh in 2day on my own scales so i can start fast start but the bloody things are broke!!!grrrrrrrrrrr!!so cuz i dont no wat i weigh etc im not gna do fast start this week, im gna stick to my normal points and hopefully by Monday i wont have gained as much as i thought, still expectin a gain even tho im bein good for today cuz i was bad from sat until yesterday, although i am goin to do fast start from next tues if any of u girlies want to do it with me then too?

C xx

Christie, good plan :D see what the weigh in is on monday. Keep us updated thou!! stick to those points!

Polly - welcome! :)

CHL - the soup was surprisingly nice, two onions, about 5 carrots, a bag of diced sweede from asda, 4 sticks of celery and veg stock! Made tons and tons of soup!! but is nice.

Yesterday was fine, having an apple, yog and bag of crisps for lunch - is only 2 1/2 points (WW products) so had plenty left for other bits. went well, and not hungry! Have the soup for lunch today, alongside some fruit, so should be good :)

Good luck ladies!

xxchristiexx - Awh cool, no worries hun :) .. sounds like a good idea. I think i would be gutted if my scales broke I am a scale hopper!! LOL ... I will see how i get on this week and see how i feel about doing 18p again next week hun

Loopyluc - It sounded nice until you said celery! :D I hate that stuff, its so stringy .. I could make it with out that though i guess. How do you make it thick though instead really runny??

Does anyone else weigh everyday :rolleyes: I do it out of habit first thing in the morning.. I was wondering maybe i should move them and have a suprise next weigh in? :eek:

Good luck!

Think its best thing to do loopy as i literally haven’t clue wat my weight is!heres to hopin i only have a little gain on Monday now instead of a big one!lol xx

Move the scales!!!!! lol.dont do it every day, you weight goes up and down throughout the week.

I use a blender and whiz it up. it looks like baby food, but with the sweede, it goes nice and thick, i cant taste the celery, coz it is all mushed, but u could leave it out, or add something else? I made up the recipe to be honest... and i now have a blister on my hand from trying to blend it while it was hot.... DONT BLEND HOT SOUP!

let that be a lesson to everyone! lol.

stick to your points Christie, you may be surprised on Monday :)

I forgot that I am visiting my parents this weekend, ooops! Have a dinner for my grandmas 80th, have chosen my meal already, will struggle to keep in my points, but it is at lunch time, so thats good (middle of the day, might stay full!!) and could have some 0 point soup for tea.....

CLH im a scale hopper too!! Its rubbish them bein broke!!lol yeah loopy gna stick to my points n hope for the best, even if u do go slightly of track at your grandmas party i wudnt worry too much as we still need to live!lol xx

Yeah, i know, its her 80th after all! But having pre ordered the meal, with no dessert helps! I have no choice but to eat what i have ordered! We can all do it! wooo, I am glad i have some buddies on this, makes me tons more motivated!! :D

I did write a massive post but it all disappeared as there was a token missing, BLAH

I think i might move my scales to the downstairs bathroom instead the upstairs one.. i dont like that bathroom! :D

Loopy - Im sure you can do it... just 0 p soup for the rest of the day ..

I think i might try to make some 0 point soup, as im going out thursday and im using my points for alchol instead food! .. i will stick to the 18 points! :p

Ims o bored at work, time for my ham salad soon ish

Lol, had some soup already, start work at 1pm, but have to leave at 1220, so have to have lunch early!

I usually have breakfast at work, at 9.30, then a snack at 11 then dinner at 1ish, then a snack at 3.30-4 then tea when i get home by 6 ish depends what time doing!

hope it was nice!

Last edited:
It was surprisingly tasty!! Very sweedy, lol but i like sweede, so thats okay. Might try a tomato based one next time, maybe spice it up a bit, add some lentils (would make it a 1/2 point soup!)

I think i might make one, but just use w.e i feel! LOL..

All the 0 point veg!

Back