kick up the bum needed

Hmmm Maybe I should go and find somthing to NOM on then :p

Welcome Riotgrrrl :D Woo a new member!

Polly - Wow 6lbs and 3 lbs are great loses!! Well done.. Im aiming for a lil unrealistic 4.5 :p

Either of you got any goals on what you want to lose?

And thanks, Im feeling ok! Iv had all my food today and im up to 16.5 points, banking the 1.5 as im going out tomorrow night :) I WILL STICK TO WITHIN MY POINTS! :cool:

this is what i have had with my points today

B - WW Cookie Bar - 1.5
s - Satsuma - 0.5
D - Ham salad (lettuce, tom, cucumber, ham, and a lil low fat salad cream) - 2.5
s - Jelly - 0
s - 3 Cherry tom- 0
T -Pie - 8
Smash - 1.5
Gravy - 1.5
& Milk - 1 Point

Full fat Pukka-Pie! ;)

oh and about the reeses cups, I would of ate them all too, and i would of had the same excuse!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!

I'd have thought I'd be sick to death of them after 5 or 6 packs everyday. Alas no! I wanted more! Theyre amazing arent they *drool*

Im aiming for a pretty unrealistic 5lbs this week, Im hoping after last weeks peanut butter gluttony my body will go into withdrawal shock and shed a few extra pounds. Plus its my first week back on it and always seem to lose extra the first week xx

wow girls, ye all got on great today!! I did ok too, stuck to 18 pts (saved 4) only thing i struggled wit was the amount of fruit n veg i ate..it's sooo filling i got it hard to finish dinner! but wanted to be satisfied so i won't get the munchies watchin tv later!!
I'm gonna aim for 3 lbs this wk...anything after that will be a plus, I've a busy wkend at work so i should manage to stay away from the trick r treaters bowl in the hallway!!LOL:eat:

I had 1 point of marshmallows :) nom

Yummy i know, but i think i might of ate more then one points worth, maybe 2

Well tonight for tea, im having bran flakes, as i need to eat something low to enable me to have some drink tonight! YUM ;) so 40g of bran flakes here i come!

You will get drunk quick!! Lol, maybe bran flakes for lunch then sandwich / lunch options in the evening? Or it means you will need to have less alcohol to get drunk! lol ;)

I have had breakie, and i have an 11 - 6 shift today, so will need to take some soup and fruit with me to work. I am only training there at the mo, till my place opens in november, so I have no locker, so its a pain taking food in, but Im sure i will manage!!

Oh and I was naughty, even after telling everyone not to weigh themselves during the week! But I was 12,2 on the scales this morning! I know weight fluctuates, and my weigh in is in the evening, so i know i havent magically lost 5lbs!!! lol but it still gave me a buzz, but yes am naughty! and wont do itagain, promise!

5 is great! fx it is 5!! :p

I have ham salad again for lunch (2.5) but why did i not think of that!! I could of had bran flakes for dinner and salad for tea! God im thick lol and i cant swap it now as im already at work!

what you have for brekkie?

I always have a WW bar or yogurt

Lol, next time you can, that way you have a bit more to soak up the drink! :D haha.

I had a ww bar too, cookie bar. I am never really hungry in the mornings.

Oh just seen on another forum, that the minimum points is 16 a day, so I think I was two over? Apologies that you ate a marshmallow unecessarily :(

But as you are 4pts under anyways, im sure you will be okay :)

Im 5 points under, i get 23! LOL.. No worries ;) but It will be 4 next week as i know il be dropping a point :)

Haha, I just ate a WW Cookie bar. I won them in the raffle at my group :D

Well tbh im not going to be drinking loads tonight anyway. As i got work the next morning and i got to drive, and my diet is more important at the mo (Which sounds sad but i really want to lose a good amount of weight before xmas), Il still have a good time since il be dancing away and with my mates!

Hmmm Maybe I should cut down to 16 a day instead of 18 ? :confused: I can do it ... ??

polly43 - I eat fruit but not veg and most of the fruit i eat is points! :rolleyes: and you have just reminded me that i need to get some sweets for the trick or treaters, but then im going to the cinema that night so i wont get that many!

im not sure on the 16, it seems pretty low, i know its a fast track, but...

Soz i thought you were dropping four points, im sure it will be four come next week!! :D

Dancing sounds good, think of the excercise :) you dont sound sad though! Apart from the hen weekend, which i was determined to break diet for, i am sticking to it religiously now - i have now organised to meet friends on sat night for dinner, so have two meals out! But we are going TGIs and I know its in my eating out book, so going to have a peak now, see what is low and decide before I go - thatway i can keep in points.

it does, i think il see how i get on every day... if i hit 16 and im not hungrey then i wont eat but if i am il have my 18 :D

Thats what i thought! dance away!! haha

Awh is that TGI Fridays? I love the desserts there :rolleyes: and it seems you have such a good plan!

hey ladies. Are we all on track....?

Im not hungry at all today but forcing myself to eat. Ive had a sneeky peek on the scales (naughty!) and Im really pleased. Heres hoping I dont gain it back before monday now Ive had an early look!

Hey hun,

Glad you like the look of the numbers on your scales! :p

Im doing ok today, eating my pink grapefruit ww yogurt as we speak!

Im more worried about tonight! but i will stay within my points! :cool:

I had a look on my scales this morning and did not like the look of them! :jelous: but i will soilder on!

Hey all, am on track. Had chips for tea, but staying within my points as have eaten nill point soup. I know its not healthy, but just craved chips! and its within my points!! :)

update, had 17 points, woooo! :) and stuffed as anything!

Looking through my eating out guide now for TGI inspiration! :)

LOL I was ready to give you a kick, but then I noticed that you didn't need it any more! Nice idea of doing together the kick-start 18 points week! I'm in maintenance so I won't join, but good luck girls! :)

*dreams of the day Im maintaining at 9 stone*

A long way off but Ill bloomin get there this time!!

Amazing that you reached goal, a real inspiration - we started at around the same height and weight, youve done it so I can too hurrah!!

Back