kick up the bum needed

Does anyone else weigh everyday :rolleyes: I do it out of habit first thing in the morning.. I was wondering maybe i should move them and have a suprise next weigh in? :eek:

Good luck!

Oh weighing everyday.. no i'm worse than that...:ashamed0005: i had a scales in my bathroom n every time i went in to brush my teeth/wash my hands/pee...etc.. i was jumping on it LOL. it was crazy n i couldn't stop it!!.. so i had to get my OH to take the batteries out of it..i was driving myself demented.. how bad is that???

polly43 - I started mine yesterday with loopy, we both weigh in mondays..

How much did you lose last time you did fast track?

haha - Im not that bad, just once in the morning when i first wake up! :rolleyes:

ladies...may I join you...?

I started WW again on Monday at home. Struggled alot these last few months, plateaued for aaaaaages, started calorie counting and yo-yoed alot. Enoughs enough and Im back on it 100%

My WI is Monday morning, Im on 21 points a day but been having 18 so far to try and fast start the weight loss. However its TOTM due this week so Im not holding out for much of a loss on Monday. Anyhoo, hope you dont mind me gatecrashing your party....;)

Thanks chick! Ive had all my meals for today and am only up to 13 points!! I think a cheeky mocha and ww belgian slice are in order :D still leaves me 2 short tho...think Ill make it 2 belgian slices heh heh xx

I think its because I was calorie counting for a while and got used to eating low calorie dinners and having 1000 cals a day - not enough I know - then binge cos I was starving which is why Ive yo-yoed. I need to eat higher pointed meals really, I shouldnt be making points up with lots of junk. An extra sandwich at lunchtime should do the trick! :D

OOHH belgian slice sounds nice..feeling bit deprived coz i don't know what they are???
13pts for a whole days eating is brilliant!!

Oh and theyre weightwatchers chocolate belgian slices. 1.5 points each. Theyre tiny but lush!!!

I'll definately be on the hunt for them on my shopping day this wk!! it's funny i can't have a sandwich at all...one slice of bread n i'm out of control!! i suppose everyone has there temptations!! somedays you just need a little something nice and it's worth spending a few points on it when you fancy it.. i find if i do'nt have something that i really want i end up eating my way through lots of other things just to satisfy the craving!!

I know that feeling!

It was my birthday the other week and I was given a whole box full of reeses peanut butter cups. There was about 40 packs in all....

AND I FINISHED THEM WITHIN A WEEK heh heh

Ah well. Theyre all gone now. No more temptations :) xx

woo, the party is growing!! Welcome :) Christie, CHL, Polly and Riotgirl, we can do it!! :)

I have done very well so far today, and dinner is in the microwave (healthy... hmmmm... but it means i can really track my points, ww curry frozen - £1 and 4.5 points. :) ) and have a few points left to play with!

How has evryone else done?

Looopy

Welcome Riotgrrrl :D Woo a new member!

Polly - Wow 6lbs and 3 lbs are great loses!! Well done.. Im aiming for a lil unrealistic 4.5 :p

Either of you got any goals on what you want to lose?

And thanks, Im feeling ok! Iv had all my food today and im up to 16.5 points, banking the 1.5 as im going out tomorrow night :) I WILL STICK TO WITHIN MY POINTS! :cool:

this is what i have had with my points today

B - WW Cookie Bar - 1.5
s - Satsuma - 0.5
D - Ham salad (lettuce, tom, cucumber, ham, and a lil low fat salad cream) - 2.5
s - Jelly - 0
s - 3 Cherry tom- 0
T -Pie - 8
Smash - 1.5
Gravy - 1.5
& Milk - 1 Point

Full fat Pukka-Pie! ;)

oh and about the reeses cups, I would of ate them all too, and i would of had the same excuse!!! NOM NOM NOM!!!

Loopy - Cross posted!
Im glad you have had a good day!

I wouldnt call my steak pie healthy either!! :rolleyes:

Looks good CHL, but i think they reccomend you should have at least 18 points a day, but tis up to you :)

Looks like you have eaten okay with it thou!
Loopy

lol, cross posted indeed. bet it was nice thou! and inside your points :) think its been a good day for all ladies

Wooop!

Back