kick up the bum needed

Morning ladies. I lost 9lbs this week so Im very happy. Heres hoping I dont binge now and put half back on :) xxx

well i was doing well ... until i had a chicken curry last night! .. which made me go way over my points.

so Im hoping for a loss of 1 or 2 max as its totm in 2 days to and i feel bloated already! :eek:

wow riot! I realise its been a tough week on ya, so well done, and hope things look up.I have 1 hour till weigh in!! Arghhh! :D

Thanks Loopy, hope you lose a bucketload!

I notice youre a Derbyshire lass, nice one, where are you from if you dont mind me asking...? xx

Thanks Riot. Im in derbyshire now, a few miles out of Derby, but originally i am a south east london lass, but been here a couple of years now, so am picking up the accent, and a love of mushy peas!! hehehe :) U from derbyshire too?

looopy

just seen that u are from derbyshire! I am in Long Eaton, torn by notts and derby! lol, but prefer derby :)

Lost 2lbs, which considering i had TGIs and a meal out yest, is fab news for me! Going to stick with the 18point plan again this week :)

Thanks :) On for another low point week! CHL Where are you?? Are you joining me this week? lol

Loopy

Im here, Im here :p

I Lost 1, which isnt bad considering I had a chicken curry with egg fried rice sunday night and mcdonalds! haha .. the mcdonalds was my points, the curry was not LOL and Its also TOTM as well so i feel bloated!

I shall join you, I have 5 points worth of stuff to take me til home time at 4.30 so that means I got 13 points for Tea! PERFECT

Well done on both your losses, Im not really happy with 1 but its better off then on!!!

Advice: Never buy the WW Mini Hoops salt and vingar crisp..

There tasteless and crap. :D

but at 1Point iv still got a pack for my lunch as I have to finish the pack off! ...

How did everyone do today?

Im doing ok today Im up to 15.5 points, not sure if I'll use the remainder now, probably bank them for this weekends vodka :D

18points used, no more :) Had a busy one, and now just want to crash after guides, but am going to make some one point soup :)

Iv had 18.5!! O dear ...

No more food now! Il pull that .5 bk tomorrow!

Back