kick up the bum needed

*dreams of the day Im maintaining at 9 stone*

A long way off but Ill bloomin get there this time!!

Amazing that you reached goal, a real inspiration - we started at around the same height and weight, youve done it so I can too hurrah!!

yes, definitely! You CAN do it I'm sure you will! it's a fantastic feeling to lose the weight and get to goal! I have been chubby my whole life and I still haven't got used to the skinny me... I still see my legs massive and then I eye my reflection in the mirror by chance and notice they're not anymore and feel surprised! :eek:

Hope you dont mind, have added you on facebook - youre my thinspiration! Im the nutty looking one with pink hair LOL xx

Hope you dont mind, have added you on facebook - youre my thinspiration! Im the nutty looking one with pink hair LOL xx

not a problem at all! I'm going to facebook now to approve you :) welcome among my friends!

Gosh I'm proud I can inspire you :) keep on going and you'll see, you'll get there!

went out last night and i did it! i stuck within my points!

when I came home though i did have half ham sandwich as i was starving! but iv added it to todays points! :p

ooh well done for sticking to your points on a night out! I find it impossible heh heh.

Im off out next weekend and will be hammering the vodka - do you think if I stick to 18 points next week too it should be ok..? I should be on 20 points I think? I think Ive averaged about 15 points a day this week. Not hungry :( xx

i thought vodka was only half a point a shot or a points! so go for it!

I think you should be fine, I only had 8 points worth of food yday and 10 points on alchol! :cool: made my 18 though! :p

Maybe just save 2 points a day next week!

Just try and not to have that kabab, burger, kfc, miss millies, or w.e it is at the end of the night!! :eek: even though i could of killed for a miss millies :rolleyes:

Thanks!

I have had 12.5 points today so far :mad: naughty me!

which only leaves me with 5.5 points for tea! Think i might stop in the shop and get some more lettuce and toms to bulk it out! :eek:

or pick up a ww meal? :D I am off to see my parents tonight! excited, but i have to pack arghhh!

hope you have fun at your folks!!! & b gd ;)

I have a ww meal already at home, but i thinking of having some salad with it! im starving atm!

this will probably sound grosse but when Im starving my favourite thing to snack on at the mo is spring onions with salt...mmmm...stinky lol xxx

good plan, i always add some bits to mine, apart from the curry's! :)

I will be good, have chosen my meals :D

Anyone else have weekend plans?

Loopy

So mad!

I just weighed myself and i havent lost anything! .. really annoyed!

and iv stuck to it!

Yeah.. I'm the same!

I suppose af is due two days after I weigh :(

Urrgh... I hate it when the scales dont shift and youve been super good. Bahhh. Heres hoping you wake up tomorrow and youre half a stone lighter xxx if only eh? xxx

Hey ladies :)

Good luck for weigh ins today! Im at work 8-5! so will update after mine at 7pm. Hope you all have lost!

I didnt do to bad over the weekend, so fingers crossed for a loss, i chose my meals carefully, and the points I had saved during the week more than covered it, but you never know i guess!

Think i might do the 18pt for another week, as i have no meals out planned! so I can really do it justice!

Have a fab day all :D

Back