kick up the bum needed

Woo, im at work now and i have 5 points worth of stuff before i get home! which leaves me with 13 again :D

Hey guys, ye all did really well this week...all losses...I'm just haeding to my WI now! hopefully I have a loss too...Had a hectic wkend at work n I had organised a fundraiser for a childrens hospital on sun nite n had to be sociable n have a few drinks:break_diet:doing damage control since mon so hope it won't be too bad, was good the rest of the week!!

Hello you lovely ladies.

Do you mind if i poke my nose in here too?

Oh Lord, I bought them during the week n as much as i was dying for a pkt of crisps...I couldn't eat them! They were vile!!:yuk:

They are not nice, just plain really. Im actually eating a pack now very slowly as I just want to get rid of them and i refuse to bin them! :eek: they are not nice though! anyone know what the cheese puffs are like? I might get them next!

and good luck with your weigh in, im sure you will do great!! FX for you! (the weekend always gets me to!:mad:)

Louisa78 - Of course you can join! Do you weigh in mondays as well? how many points are you on ?

what we are all doing is doing the fast track week, so we are only having 18 points a day! .. Next week we will go back to normal...
its just to try and boost our weight lose!

Hi Louisa, welcome :) Yes, do try it chick x x x Ive been having no more than 16 a day but I wouldnt recommend you dropping that many points. Looking forward to hearing how much you lose x x x

Honestly i find it hard to eat them all anyway, by the time i have had my dinner i end up having to find stuff to eat to use them up.

yup, give it a try!! ...
You can always start today if u havent had to many points yet!

new peeps :) glad to have you! Doing well so far today, but now found out i am going out for work on sunday night for a curry... need to work out the best choices! why do all social occasions revolve around food?!?!

new peeps :) glad to have you! Doing well so far today, but now found out i am going out for work on sunday night for a curry... need to work out the best choices! why do all social occasions revolve around food?!?!

I know!! its a pain! Lucky for me i have nothing planned for this week at all!! Woop so im hoping for a good week!

but next weekend :rolleyes: its my partners birthday on friday and we are going for a curry and then hitting town!! .. and I only eat kormas and its all cream so i can imagin the damage now. and to top it off he wants me to go for a meal saturday night as well with his folks! :eek: Im going to try and get away with not having anything on sat! hehe

just enjoy the nice food :) and if you have a good week this week, you wont mind eating a bit more next weekend! :)

how dark is it outside!! cant believe its only 6pm?!

Polly - how was your wi?

All, had a bad start to the day, been running round like a looney since 0700! So tempted to get a nice bacon sarnie on the way to work!!!! But will be strong :) have a good day all

I've been good all week, no cheating and not gone over my points and I've not lost a damn ounce yet! Lol I think my body is being stubborn and shocked itself into staying the same after last weeks humungus loss lol. Ah well just gotta keep at it I guess. Fireworks party at my bro's house tomorrow so lots of vodka and a weight gain coming up me thinks! xxx

Well i only had 13.5 points yesterday... I just wasnt hungry and didnt want to eat ...

and to top it off iv forgot ALL my lunch today .. so I have nothing to eat at all... (think i will see what i can find)

I know!! its a pain! Lucky for me i have nothing planned for this week at all!! Woop so im hoping for a good week!

but next weekend :rolleyes: its my partners birthday on friday and we are going for a curry and then hitting town!! .. and I only eat kormas and its all cream so i can imagin the damage now. and to top it off he wants me to go for a meal saturday night as well with his folks! :eek: Im going to try and get away with not having anything on sat! hehe

Oh Korma....yummy.

Korma is YUMMY... Its the one thing i will be looking foward to!!! mmmmm

Back