Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

Eating is going well. Having one of those days where I'm in disbelief at what we can eat with SW.

Really happy since I saw 10stone something for the first time in...well ever! It was a sneaky weigh in mid week since I was on a downer since it's star week but I am pretty happy, was pleased to see my wii me got smaller on wii fit too haha!

Feeling a bit lonely since all my friends are off on adventures and it hits home that in a years time I'll be jetting off to uni it's nuts. I still feel weird going to uni at 24/25 but I guess there may be people in their 50s there so not gonna let it bother me.

Thats well exciting, what are you going to study and where at? I had mature students on my course and we all got on really well.

Also - you've lost 35lbs, you're missing a sticker... get your 2.5 stone award up there Mrs! x

:banana dancer:

Feeling really really good today, me and mum have been going on some walks around Norfolk which has meant fresh air, lots of moving around and a good chance to see some of the picturesque areas of the area I live in.

My slowed weight loss got a boot up the bum this week and I can already tell the difference. My clothes, my self esteem & my scales all look very good just now.

Went for a lovely walk in Sheringham yesterday, walked about 10 miles with my little sister and mum. The fresh air was fabulous and the walking tiring but it was totally worth it :D

That's the third walk this week, Wednesday was up near Cromer and along Felbrigg Hall, last Sunday was Blickling Hall and along up to Ittering.

Feels good to get out and would love to be one of these out doors sorts who go walking/biking a lot. Just to get the time where both me and my mum are off :p Otherwise I need a new walking partner.

Shifted another lb this week :D I'm at 10 stone 11, very crazy!

Massive woop for the 10 stone 11, thats brilliant hun. Hows your week been this week?

Been really stressful with some mess with college. All sorted though now and back on track with life. Baby sitting my sister's cats today. Very cute but little beasties they are.

Joined the college gym this week, had my induction today and quite honestly it seems pretty fun being there. Lots of really friendly buff instructors willing to help out. Hope I can stick to my plan of going 3+ times a week.

So my losses really have hit a bit of a brick wall, they're either slow to nothing. I'm really not overly bothered as I know it's been the holidays and I haven't been nearly as active as I would be were I at college. Friday I'll pick up my gym plan thing and start my work outs then next Wednesday I'll be walking to college again, man why am I excited about so much activity I should dread the stress of projects and running about.

Something about the buzz of being told you look fine as you are or that you're looking a lot smaller really helps motivate. If I could just hit that 9stone 7lb or close to it I'd be happy. It'd be a 4 stone total loss and since I'm only around 2stone 9lb loss it's a while to go, must stay positive!

Off to the gym again today, really hope I can get used to the treadmills, they feel reallly weird.

In other news am having really up and down days, feeling really bloaty and fat one day then thinner the next it's so odd. It is star week so am sure that has something to do with it.

Blimming star week hey hun, it's probably just how you're feeling on the day - e.g. if you're in a good mood you'll feel smaller etc and more confident. Hope you enjoyed the gym, I like treadmill but HATE cross trainers, I can't coordinate myself. Hehe x

Haha the cross trainer makes me go a little melty... not sure that's the word but it confuses me a little. Getting used to the treadmill I think, kept it at a brisk walk for now. The gym routine makes me feel I'm on The Biggest Loser, he was like keep going keep going haha!

Had an enjoyable day yesterday, was out in town and found one of my fave fashion books at a bargain price then tried on a skirt and the shop assistant & my mum said I should try on the smaller size...oh my it feels so good to hear that. As a matter of fact I don't think any one has ever said that to me! Sqweee!

Today went food shopping with ma and now relaxing a wee bit, not sure what to do with myself. Back in the gym tomorrow and still achey from the last time. Hope to join some classes like aerobics or something soon.

Feeling fab just now, had a busy week or so, been eating well and getting myself down that gym :D

Thought I'd post something weird I noticed here, a kinda before and during thing:

omg.png

Not a huge difference really, hard to tell as they are different sizes but I fele I've changed a lot, even my hands.

I can def see the difference, you were a pretty lady before but now.. wow girl, you could be a model, you're a stunner!

Also... 2 stone 12lbs, eeek, you must be able to smell that 3 stone sticker xxx

Thanks for your comment Lou, again I'm out of touch with Minimins. A few things have complicated life a little so I've been less focussed on Slimming World (not off plan though).

Finding people's attitude towards me is a bit ****, every time I make a new decision its because "you've lost weight" and it is really just...infuriating. I was never the sharpest tool in the shed when in came to making choices but now people pin it on to my success. Being thinner doesn't make you a bad person.

Wow the difference is amazing and love your hair darker too. You have done so well and its a shame people cant accept that the decisions you are making could be due to the fact you have more confidence rather than directly due to the weight loss.
Its funny how others react to weight loss. My DH was being really annoying the other day and when I had a go at him he said "just cos you're on a diet dont have a go at me" :mad:

This week I am officially 3 stones lighter than the day I started at the end of February. I feel a mixture of delight and determination. I really worked hard over the weekend as I spent it with my bf and he has an amazing body but eats so much food! I literally ate half of what he did, think he worries I'm gonna fade away haha!

Anyway even after this I feel I have a way to go. 7lbs away from my initial target and 17 from my final target. I don't think I'll lose 17lb by March but I do hope that I will be replacing some of it with tone/muscle as the gym is always making me feel a bit better.

Last night I had a triumph, my mum found a box with a few pairs of jeans in that quite frankly I purchased as an 'incase I get thin' thing. A pair of Firetrap jeans that didn't go past my knees before fit perfectly! I was shocked! They are marked as a 32 waist which quite frankly I am chuffed with as they sit on the hips not the waist :D!

Having a bit of an odd day today, had some blood tests done with my siblings cause we might have a disease my other brother has. Not really sure if it affects the way I want to eat but it isn't a great feeling.

The rainy weather definitely doesn't make me wanna eat fresh salads etc :/ Craving the carbs so lots of green days argh.

Hi babe, fantastic, love the 3 stone ness! Hope your blood tests went ok, I agree with you, it's not salad weather anymore, try making soups as they are healthy but comforting too x

Had a fabulous weekend with my OH, we went to a friend's birthday party with my sister and had a good ole giggle :D then Saturday was a night out at the Waterfront. Hasn't been perfectly on plan but I am still STS this week so good times.

Other good news I am wearing size 12 skinnies that my sister couldn't fit into and on Friday I wore a size 10 dress! I was so shocked, I'd been a little scared to try on smaller sizes in the shops incase of let downs but now I am super happy and motivated!

70603_1843661205_6924466_n.jpg

Last edited:
Back