Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

Feeling grateful for Slimming World this week, had a bit of a fab weekend hanging out with my boyfriend and partying for Halloween but I was very good all weekend and I have lost 2.5lb in just over a week! I thought being with a new fella would drag me into fatty comfort zone again but I have been very good and now I'm rewarded.

Something about being STS for 3 to 4 weeks has actually given me this odd comfort, like...knowing if it is taking me longer to lose this last bit that I'm very close to where I wanna be :D

10s4.5lb. Good times!

Aww thanks Ellebear, I was just wondering if you were on facebook cause I always see you posting here :) Bet you're chuffed with your amazing loss.

I really don't wanna go near the scales, I don't even wanna eat anything :/ Had a pretty crap morning, went to the hospital and long story short - they think I had a miscarriage, I didn't even know I was pregnant :/ have had heavy bleeding since about 5am this morning and just feel like I must have done something horrid to deserve the feeling I have right now.

I'm in no way ready for kids but waking in a pool of blood and having some fairly undignified tests done with all the drunk injured about at the A&E was not my idea of a nice Sunday lay-in.

Scared this will just make me stop eating which happens when I feel this depressed.. don't know what to do.

Oh Honey :(

I really really feel for you. . and you must be feeling a mixed up with emotions at the mo, concidering you didnt even realise you were pregnant. As you say, loosing somthing you didnt even know you had.
This is in no way your fault! & if you were pregnant but didnt realise, it would been because it was VERY early, no more than 5 weeks.. and so much can go wrong in that time.

Itl take some time to get your head around whats happened, as you say.. its not been a nice day for you and i can imagine pretty distressing from the minute you woke up and realised somthing was wrong, right through the rest of the day when more came to light.

Stay strong, and dont let it defeat you. Theres no reason why it has to hurt you weight loss wise, or even let it make you depressed again- of course, we would all more than understand why if it did.. but you can be strong, you can continue with all the success you'v been having. You just need to keep close to your family and friends for lots of support and love.

hugs and loves to you. xxx

Thanks for the kind words, life really does go on and dwelling on it is not gonna help any one. Physically and mentally I feel downtrodden but the sooner it all gets back to normal the sooner I'll be happy again.

On another note, it feels really weird to be a close weight to you, I remember when I first started in March and I saw your amazing journey I felt so inspired but it all seemed a long way away :) you're still my inspiration hehe!

Aww hun, I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be a massive head f*ck, massive hug to you. xxx

!

Aww hun, I'm so sorry to hear that, it must be a massive head f*ck, massive hug to you. xxx
Thats one way to put it!!

Glad your feeling positive, even though you feel rotton too. being positive will help you through this.

ooo you make me blush with your kind words! xxxx

Thanks Lou & Fern <3 This forum is always such a good place for support I feel very at home..

Had a nice hot bath and made myself some free food for the nomming and now am sat in my PJs considering this Fishy week thing, it looks intriguing and after investigating the kitchen I see we have a fair bit of fish! Omnomnom

Not much, think I might have come down with something else with all these wee hospital trips hehe. Got another blood test Thursday and docs tomorrow but SW is going fine, STS for the most part {:)

So had a fairly unfortunate few weeks. Last week my glands were so swollen I couldn't swallow, no eating/drinking/sleeping for me. Ended up in hospital on an ivf drip, good times.

So yeh eating plan has been interesting as much as it is eating what I can manage to swallow with Glandular Fever, Tonsillitis and a horrid allergic reaction to medication.

Its weird how the whole thing made my face and neck swell up and remind me how I was before I started my journey, I really do appreciate every lb I've dropped so far now.

Now my eating is slightly back to normal I'm still hoping to drop these last 3lbs before xmas day.

Aww hun, so sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you continue to feel better, remember not to rush things though.

OMG - 3 blooming pounds to TARGET xxx

Aww hun, so sorry to hear you've been poorly, hope you continue to feel better, remember not to rush things though.

OMG - 3 blooming pounds to TARGET xxx

Indeed a whole 3! But then you know I'm gonna go further bahaha!

Hope you're well :D

Thanks Fern, I believe poo is indeed the correct term for these past weeks.

In fab spirits, not sure why. Really wish I could go back to the gym, holiday period would have been perfect for it but I've been warned to take it easy. Scales are looking good, 10stone 2lb when I checked today at lunch time. It seems almost realistic thinking I could see 10stone for new years.

I would love that but something in me won't put down the commitment of red days, it is too cold for meat and veg :(

So with you on that hun, I've had a green week and loved it, red just doesn't seem "comforting" enough in the cold weather? x

Back