Kikikisses - Well hello there target!

massive yay to the 11's hun, and even bigger yay to nicking your sister's clothes, hehe. Hope you're taking lots of pics to look back on at how much your body has changed.

Have a lovely weekend xx

I think my friends have pics of me haha, I dunno why but I just can't bring myself to take full body pics.

Sorry for double post but I could cry right now, a wee while back I sorted through jeans putting my jeans in order of which would fit first. I put on a pair a week ago (star week) and they fit quite nicely, now this is about 2 pairs into the 6 which previously didn't fit but had 3 or 4 years ago (I horde jeans) and today I got on the 5th pair of jeans!!! I just put them on and fit like a glove they do! *Jumps up and down with glee* Only downside is in about 3 or 4 months I can see me having to buy smaller pairs...where will I get the money :( can't even afford charity shops in my student life haha!

Hi
Just looking through the SW diaries and wanted to say well done! And although you may find it expensive to replace clothes, you will enjoy the buzz you get from buying smaller sizes! One thing I do is to pop big clothes on ebay and use the money I sell them for to replace them x

Aww thanks Debbie, yeh I'll be giving my big clothes to the big internet market of ebay haha. For now they are mostly baggy on me so not gonna get rid of them til they literally fall off :p

Got on Wii Fit this afternoon, not really used it this month as I've been upping my outside activity and real life calls for busy times. Apparently I've lost a stone since I last used it, kinda seems funny :p! Did a little of the muscle/aerobics but don't feel it does much. Gonna borrow a few work out dvds from my college pal and see how they go.

Walked into town today for something to take up some time, browsed the shops. It's all good and well being smaller but my wallet is so empty haha!

You are doing so well! What are you eating? I need some tips!! Do you stick with one particular plan or chop and change between original/green EE? Whatever you are doing..keep doing it!!!

I use a combination of Original/Green days. If I feel bloated and such I'll stick to Original days, I have heard great things about EE days but I know O/G days better so I go with them. I just find being flexible about it useful as a student on the go, I don't wanna decide a week in advance what day I'll be having where as many find that a strength.

Think the best thing you can do is just enjoy the food rather than continuously telling yourself you're on a diet. You'll have far more will power if you just enjoy the food!

Kikikisses long journey :)

So the week is going pretty slow but the weather has been awesome which is great motivation to get out. Have been out on my bike, walking everywhere and making an active effort to go see people I haven't seen since my move home from Scotland last Summer.

Think I'll have a small loss/STS this week (touch wood).

Have a nice day all!

Sooo, half way to my first goal (10stone) and feeling very happy about it. I can't believe that I'm 11stone 10lbs, it's kinda like a dream. Scary that some people start out at this weight & my height but in the same way I can't think like that. I started at the end of February (2 & a half months ago?) and already here at this half way marker, it's pretty phenomenal and humbling.

Honestly when I walk past my reflection in a shop window/mirror I don't feel disgusted with myself anymore, despite the fact I'm still a size 14 and not like a 10 or something I just feel pleased.

PS: BMI on 30 exact...sooooo close to that o/weight!

Last edited:
Hiya hun, how you doing? Sorry I've not been to say hello for a while, been running round here, there and everywhere recently. Hope you're good, love the BMI of 30 too, fab!! x

Lost 2lb this week woot! Taking me officially to O/weight I believe *does victory dance*! Thanks for popping by Louise, I've been busy tidying up ends for a project in college so yeh being a mature student has to have some plusses, like being organised :p!

Very excited because 1 more lb and I hit 2 stone award! Yippee!

Yay!!! I am really pleased for you for getting rid of the horrid 'obese' tag! I am hoping for that in next week or 2 so know how important it is! Well done xxx

Thanks Debbie :D feels good.

Little upset really cause I came up to see my other half in Scotland, hadn't seen him in over a month and he's very supportive and says he feels a difference but won't say he sees a difference so I guess he really doesn't. I guess I expected a lot since he's my bf and I see him infrequently so thought he'd notice the most change. The only reason it upsets me so much is I look at old pictures and think how big I was, does he really still see me that size, crying over it is silly cause I wasn't that bad but I just feel after 2 stone and so much effort it'd be nice to get a little recognition from him.

Oh hun, don't feel down :( I do know how you feel though- took my fiance til about 3 stone to realise he could really tell a difference and was very non commital when I asked him about it before. (Erm, yeah I guess.... or, I can feel a difference I think) and then all of a sudden, he was like 'wow, you have lost so much' almost overnight, so it will happen. You know you're losing- just remember you are doing it for you xxx

Awwr thanks Debbie. Think I was just being an emotional train wreck for no reason, it's all good!

Feeling very positive just now about eating, plodding along nicely, 100% every day :) Really helps that looking in the mirror I'm seeing my shape change, I don't have muffin tops when I wear jeans and can wear dresses without looking like a blob :)

Was a great feeling to go to my friends exhibition in a dress I hadn't worn in well over a year. I felt really good :) Pic here! Just feel my confidence is growing and makes those bad days seem so silly and small! Have been a little worried about plateauing but really it's not the end of the world if I do :D

32121-albums2466-picture14883.jpg

32121-albums2466-picture14884.jpg

Back