Killercurls' Diary

That's amazing!! I'm sooooo happy for you :) you matched gemmas loss!

...at the same time, i'm pretty envious lol. Kicks my ass of 10lbs in 3 weeks! Still, it's not a race, and as long as I'm losing steadily each week I don't mind lol.

Great job Laura :bunnydance: x

Thank Hayley!!

I also weigh more than you do, so my first weigh in would be more! And exactly! We are both going to be losing weight each week anyways! :) x

Also that dancing bunny has me cracking up!!

TV at work?? lucky turd!! lol although i cant say much - i spend most of my day at work on here or playing games on my phone haha!!!

Haha I know right?
We used to email all day at one of my old jobs as well! I remember I had to write CHKD in the email subject! Or something similar to that? lmao

I'm really really struggling tonight! I've felt really emotional and on the verge of tears since about 6 and now I just feel really really REALLY angry for some reason! :flamingmad:
Which is weird because I rarely ever get angry. I'm not sure how to channel my anger at the moment. Normally when I'm angry I "punish" myself by not eating all day long. Bit hard to do on this diet though! I know it's not healthy, but that's what I do and I don't know why. Or. I get drunk! Which I can't do at the moment. I don't even know what I'm angry about, I just am! I'm sitting here gritting my teeth drinking a shake. Grrr! I kind of just feel like screaming really loud but then I'd wake the bf up, which I don't want to do. So....AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! lol

Aww :( usully when I get angry, it's at my fiance haha and I rage clean! Maybe go out for a walk? I love walking at night. (if it's safe Ofc) if you're in a sh*t area, do t do it lol. Or take a bath? Got any candles? Got any pets? If I'm feeling like my emotions are out of control, I give my cat a cuddle :) she makes everything better! X

Haha. I think it *might* be bf related. I can't even rage clean because the vaccuum is too loud! I was thinking about going for a walk but it's a bit too late at the moment! I do have some candles but they aren't scented lol. I don't have a pet either. I wish I had a trampoline, I'd jump it out haha x

it's normal to feel that way, in the first couple of weeks especially, I had a day like that in my first week and again last week too.

I never felt this way when I did LT. But then again I didn't live with anyone at that time lol

I'm not a huge people person myself. Most people p*ss me off lol. And my in-laws are absolutely no exception. I could rant about them all day and night....

Just thinking about them is getting me annoyed! Lol.

Maybe just try and relax, lie down, and think about what you're gonna do tomorrow? Keep your mind away from anything stressful that's happened today x

Haha! I normally love to be around people, but I don't know anyone so I can't do anything about that really!

I've just punched the pillows on the couch for a bit. You know to fluff them up lol. That seemed to work a little bit. Might do it some more! x

My emotions have been a bit all over the place on this diet. Maybe go to bed and hopefully you will feel better tomorrow xxx

Thanks guys!

I stayed up and watched some tv to "calm" me down lol. I hope I don't ever feel that angry again! I felt like I was going to
Hulk smash something and I've never felt that way before! My 5 porridges and 1 pasta arrived today! I'm gonna try them today I think! So excited at the concept of "real food"! I think it will feel weird to not have a shake though! Also. I forgot to eat half my bar last night (whoops!) and Chelcie suggested breaking into little bits and having them over the next couple days, which is a better idea than I had. You know, just eating it all today. I'm sure that would knock me out of ketosis if I did that! So, thanks Chelcie! :)

Right now I'm just drinking some black coffee and I have to look up some low calorie options for my mom. She did LT with me but she doesn't want to do it again so she's doing the 5-2 diet I think it's called? Plus this will help familiarize myself with her diet when I have to go take care of her when she's recovering from surgery. (she's having her gallbladder removed) Which means I'll be in London for 2-3 weeks and I'm SUPER excited to go! It'll give me a break from Brum as I'm alone pretty much every day when the bf is at work. It's boring. So any day now! :)

I had my gallbladder out in September last year, your mum shouldn't need too much looking after if it's done as keyhole surgery. It took me about 3 weeks to feel properly well again and I still got tired quickly but I was up and about almost straight away (spent a night in hospital going back and forwards to the loo) and getting up and down from chairs and bed were hard initially but other than that I was ok. I spent 1 night in hospital as it was a late afternoon surgery and 1 night at my parents and then I was back home alone with my daughter and didnt even have any visitors to check on me after that and I managed ok.

Oooh let me know what the pasta and porridge are like, it will be so nice having something different to eat, I think mine will arrive tomorrow hopefully. Not feeling any hunger at all now. After the hard boiled egg episode last night I was so full that i nearly forgot to have my shake but forced it down anyway.
Have a good day! x

Jael - It's not just my mom I'll be looking after. I've got my nan there as well who does zero cleaning or anything in the house. She sure does love to make a mess though. She seriously throws tea up a wall and ashes her cigarettes all over the living room. There are giant holes in the carpet all around her chair. She's going to burn the house down one day! I had emergency keyhole surgery a couple years ago to have my appendix removed and it took me about a month to heal. Stairs hurt like hell and there are stairs in the house. So I'll be making all her meals and probably have to cook for my nan as well. My mom might take longer to heal as well as she has COPD.

Gemla - I will! I'm looking forward to trying them! How many did you order? No boiled egg tonight! x

I've just finished my first try of the porridge. I added some cinnamon to it because that's what I would normally add it to my normal porridge. It was SO GOOD! I love porridge/oatmeal though. I really want to order this again! I'm going to try the pasta tonight as well! It took me 35 minutes to eat the porridge, I'm a slow eater lol. It felt like I was cheating the whole time I was eating it. :giggle: But it felt so good to have actual "food!" I could get down with having that for breakfast everyday lol.

Stay tuned for my thoughts about the pasta hahahaha
:8855:

Glad you enjoyed your breakfast :) looking forward to hearing what the pasta is like x

So I've had my first weigh in:scale: and......I've lost 11 pounds!!! :happy036:

I'm SO happy! I kind of expected to lose around 11 pounds because I lost that much when I did LT. Glad to know this diet works in the same way! YAY!!!

:bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss::bliss:
:bliss::bliss::bliss:
. Well done Laura thats a fantastic loss, so pleased for you x

Back