Killercurls' Diary

I've just finished my first try of the porridge. I added some cinnamon to it because that's what I would normally add it to my normal porridge. It was SO GOOD! I love porridge/oatmeal though. I really want to order this again! I'm going to try the pasta tonight as well! It took me 35 minutes to eat the porridge, I'm a slow eater lol. It felt like I was cheating the whole time I was eating it. :giggle: But it felt so good to have actual "food!" I could get down with having that for breakfast everyday lol.

Stay tuned for my thoughts about the pasta hahahaha
:8855:

I loveeeeeeee the porridge too, I ran out a few days back and was totally lost. My new ones arrived today and cooked it and added cinnoman and its just lush and it makes a substantial amount too

@Alia - Thank you! :)

I've only got 4 packs of the porridge left! So I think I'm going to have them on my really hungry days at the moment! If I like the pasta enough I *might* order the winter warmer pack. We shall see though. I'm gonna try it in a couple of hours. I absolutely LOVE cheese so I will probably like it! Hehe. I'm excited to try it! I've only got one of the pasta packs.

Excited to hear that you think the porridge is yummy, kinda hope that's and I will too! I've got 5 of each coming x

* hope that means I will too

It definitely is! Didn't have to add a sweetner or anything as it is really sweet! I'm looking forward to having it again! x

Hi killercurls! I'm following your diary :) 11lbs in a week is AMAZING!! Xx

Welcome! Haha. Thank you! I'm so happy! No other way would I lose that much in one week! :)

I'm excited to get started! My order is still pending though so but sad that it won't arrive tomorrow either :( oh well atkins for a bit longer. Can't complain I've lost 3lbs this week on it, but I do love vlcd for their simplicity xx

Oh no! Have you gotten an email from them yet? Great job on losing 3lbs though! I could never do atkins, I'm a vegetarian so I'd have nothing to eat lol. Well hopefully you get it this week!! x

Lol yeah atkins as a veggi is impossible! Do you have any tips for me for the shakes, soups etc? Which are your favourites? Xx

I like all of the shakes! I mix mine up with ice and a pint of water as I find them a bit too thick for me. I add coffee to the vanilla & chocolate shakes. I also drink them with a straw!

I personally hate the soups. I think they are disgusting! Some people really like them though, so you might. A lot of people add pepper, garlic, and a few other spices to the soups as well. x

Have you had your pasta yet?

Shrimp - No, not yet! I usually have my last pack a bit later than "normal" people lol. Around 10-11ish. I will be posting what I think of it though! x

Shrimp - No, not yet! I usually have my last pack a bit later than "normal" people lol. Around 10-11ish. I will be posting what I think of it though! x

Oh yes please do I got come in my pack and am really interested to know what they are like xx

I'm naturally a night owl too, but since dieting, I've been going to bed really early! I have to get up early for my son anyway, and I eat my packs when he eats. I've started to have now, 1/3 bar + coffee in the morning, 1/3 bar + shake and lots of water around or just after lunch, bouillon a couple hours later as a sort of soup like 'snack', then soup for dinner with my son cus I like to eat at the same time as him. I munch the last of my bar in bed with a film and a bottle of water after I put him to bed. If I stayed up till late, I'd want to be snacking all night! Must admit, I do miss my late night gaming lol. I used to stay up till 3-5am!

X

I am looking forward to see what you thnk. I have not tried the porridge or pasta. I will order some in my next pack.

I have tried to go to bed early but it doesn't seem to work for me! I just lay there for hours and it seems to make it worse! I've only had the bouillion once so far! I forgot I had it lol. That's what time I usually go to bed lol. What games did you play? x

Shrimp - I found the porridge to be quite sweet but not too sweet. I used to have 35g of porridge when I was doing SW so I found this portion to be about the same size and it really filled me up!

Ok. So I've just finished the pasta.

I always smell the pack after opening and the first smell that hit me was ham :)sign0137:). But I mixed it up anyways and followed the instructions on the pack. I let it sit for the 2 mins but it basically just looked like congealed soup with teeny tiny noodles in it. So I zapped it for another minute in the microwave and let it sit for a couple of mins. Then I tasted it. Omg. Gross. I added some pepper, hot chilli powder, and some chilli flakes. I do not like it. It didn't taste cheesy at all to me and all I could taste/smell was the ham. I soldiered on and finished it though. But no. I don't want to eat that ever again. :9529: I was hoping it was going to taste like mac n cheese. I'm so upset that I didn't like it because I really wanted to order the winter warmer bumper pack!

All you meat eaters might like it, but this veggie gives it a huge thumbs down. I'm glad I only ordered one of them because I don't think I could stomach another one!

Now I wonder if I can convince the bf to let me get the pick your own one? Hehe

Aww yeah, why not see if you can get a shakes and bars bumper and 50 porridge? Will last u longer and it's all 50% off x

...that's if they do a shakes and bars bumper pack lol. Not sure

Back