Killercurls' Diary

Great! 6lbs is amazing :D

Enjoy your walk today :) x

Thanks guys! She's actually texted me today and we're gonna walk to town and do some shopping! Yay! The walk to and from town is about 3-4 miles. It's SO much easier to do that walking when you have someone with you lol.

So I've done my second weigh in and I didn't think I'd have lost a big number or anything but, I lost 6 pounds!! Wooohooo! That's 17 pounds down in 2 weeks! Yay! I'm so happy right now!
:happy036:

WOW that's great!! Very happy for you, well done. Enjoy the walk, I love walking for miles when I've got someone to talk to, it's exercise, but it isn't :cool:

That is amazing!!! Well done you! I can only hope to be as successful because that is quite an achievement. X

Well done Laura thats fab:):):)
My trousers are falling down today I'm so happy!!!
I know that sounds odd but you know what I mean!!!! x x x

Congrats Laura - thats a fab second weigh-in. I had a 6lb 2nd weigh in too and was really happy :D

Enjoy your walk x

Well done that's fab, I will be at the end of my wk 2 on Saturday I just hope I do something like that too :)

Yaaaaaaay well done Laura thats a fab second weigh in, be proud of yourself. Have a lovely walk and while you are shopping buy yourself a little treat, nothing edible though lol, you really deserve it.

Whoop whoop...that is blooming fan tactic x

Thanks guys! I really don't know how I'd do this diet without all this support! Sometimes it can be a little too hard and it's nice to have a place to come to and write/chat about it with people that actually understand! :thankyou:

Yesterday I had a vanilla shake mixed with coffee for breakfast, a toffee nut cardboard bar, and a banana shake. I brought my bar with me and munched on it through out the day. When I was getting dressed I decided to "try" on this cardigan that my mom bought me awhile back but it was always just that bit too tight, guess who wore it yesterday?! It felt good to wear something new FINALLY! :D

I met up with my friend yesterday and just as we were leaving it started raining, so we ended up getting the bus into town. I'm SO glad I brought my umbrella! We went to all the charity shops and managed to find some good stuff! There was still quite a bit of walking just not the walk there! After we did one side of the road we crossed and she went and got her nails done. That was the 2nd time I've ever been in a nail bar and it absolutely stinks in there! As soon as we walked in my head started throbbing and I got a bad headache. I had to go wait outside and I brought her daughter with me, because I don't think children should be in there! Since we both had to stop off at Tesco we decided to walk back even though it was still raining lol. I got 3 bottles of dr pepper zero because they had a 2 for 3 deal and carried them for over a mile. I definitely got an arm workout yesterday! When I was buying them I thought I can even it out carrying two in one arm and one in the other, totally forgot I had to carry my umbrella too!! 3 bottle of drink are HEAVY! After that we got back to her house and played with her daughter then I helped her cook dinner, which was nice! Even though she said she feels guilty talking about or eating food in front of me lol. I told her it didn't bother me at all! But it was a fun day and I'm glad I got to hang out with her again! :)

Today my back is hurting and I've got a slight headache. I think the backache is a combination of carrying those drinks and lifting the baby up and down lol. Something I'm not used to! So today I'm just gonna chill out and maybe read! :read: I'm reading 5 books at the moment and I need to get on top of them! lol. Hope everyone has a great day! x

Thanks Ali!

Oh I forgot to mention! I took my measurements last week and I decided I was going to do them again today out of curiosity and then every two weeks after that. So I did them today and I've lost 10 inches all over! In a week! I knew I wasn't crazy when my watch was feeling looser! Woohoo!
:happy036:

Wow, thats chamamazing Laura :D Really wish I'd taken measurements at the beginning as it definitely helps when you have a low weigh-in but your measurements have gone down. Oh well, will have to guage by my clothes I guess! x

I have just spent the last hour bagging up my clothes that are too big for me, it might be a bit soon but I thought that even if I don't charity shop them just yet at least I have made a positive start
Just worried in case I fail on yet another diet and I will have nothing to wear :0
Although I must say this is proving easier than I expected at the mo, I am however starting to worry about eating in the future and cocking it all up :(

Sounds like you had a really good day! I'm jealous haha :) can I come next time? :D

Good luck Annette! X

Of course you can Hayley! The more the merrier! lol

I woke up today with a headache & a backache. We have the *most* uncomfortable I mattress ever! I wish we could get a new one! Plus the bf's alarm went off at 5am and it woke me up, then it went off 20 mins later because he had set the alarm too early. Uggg. I'm also feeling hungry today for some reason so I'm gonna have a porridge instead of a shake! I really wish there was a porridge, shakes, & bars bumper pack that I could get! I need to order a new month's pack either tomorrow or Monday, I don't want to run out! I really wanted to weigh myself this morning because I feel like I gained weight, I think it's just in my head but I practically ran past the scales and downed some water instead lol. I'm sure I haven't but it's just one of those things, ya know? lol

Today I got some signed art prints from horror artist Robb Ortel that I won in a competition a couple months ago! I was wondering when I would receive them! I sent pics of them to my mom and she's not into the horror scene at all so she doesn't like them lol. I also got an email from a zombie author that has sent me a free copy of his book and has asked me to review it! So I think I might start that book today. I am obsessed with zombie books! :) Hope everyone has a great day x

I've been hungry all day today and I don't know why! I could literally eat everything in the kitchen but am not going to. Usually have it later but think I will have my last shake now. Hope you have had a good day x

Lol gem and Laura were both texting earlier saying we are starving so it must be something in the air!!

Laura I think you have texted me but my phones on charge and I'm in bed so I shall reply later lol =)

It must be for all of us to want to eat the contents of the kitchen today lol! I'm just glad I'm not the only one! lol

Haha yeah I did text ya! It wasn't super important anyways lol x

Back