Kimmi's last attempt!

kimmi1982

serial binger
Well here I am with my last attempt at this weight loss thing! Like most of the people on here I've been on a constant diet since the age of 13. I've tried all the diets, actually I have a cupboard in my kitchen full of all the guides- ww, sw, Atkins, Dukan and Cambridge! I had a good loss with Cambridge last year and went from 15st 12 to 13, 6 in 3 months! I felt fabulous and met my lovely gorgeous boyfriend ( and put the weight back on)! So since January I've been trying to eat healthily and exercise and I just cant do it- it's all or nothing with me.

So I've weighed in this morning and I'm 16st 7- my absolutely heaviest ever! Have a family meal today so starting bright and early tomorrow. I have 4 days of Cambridge left so going to use that up and then need to place my exante order tomorrow- just don't know what to order. I don't like soups or porridge so guess its shakes and bars for me! I've got the shaker, water bottles and ketostix ready- so here's to tomorrow!!

A few questions for you exante users- can you have bars in your first week or should you wait until ketosis? Can you have water flavourings straight away?

Many thanks x x

Hello and welcome! :)

You can have bars and water flavourings from day one.

I would be cautious with the water flavourings though as they are reasonably high in carbohydrate, so don't go mad with them!

Your tastes change as you go along, so don't dismiss the soups and porridge just yet. The porridge is really creamy and delicious!

Good luck on your journey. Stick with it and it will work :)

Thanks- I'm going to try and stick to 3 shakes just until I'm in ketosis- normally takes me about 4 days and haven't got there before due to bars and flavourings! Can't wait to see that pink stick!

Thanks for your help! X x

I had a problem with the bars, they definitely were stalling my losses, just one to watch out for, good luck mrs xx

Lanarkwitch said:
I had a problem with the bars, they definitely were stalling my losses, just one to watch out for, good luck mrs xx

Thanks- think I'll save the bars for the weekends- bit of a treat! X

precious said:
Welcome kimmi wishing u good luck :) x

Thank you! Am spending this miserable Sunday reading minimums diaries and getting very inspired by the weightless stories- just hope I can do it! X

Day 1- well weighed in at 16st 11 this morning! I couldn't believe it- totally repulsed! How have I let myself get to this!! So more determined than ever to get this off. Had a cambridge strawberry shake but couldn't blend it as the boyfriend was asleep so tried to shake it but still had lumps- I was wretching while drinking it! Thankfully I had a ready made one for lunch at work and then took myself off to the gym in my lunchtime so I wasn't surrounded by food!
Just got home and I'm really hungry- this is my 'binge zone' so am going to have a hot chocolate and mint shake and go to bed- its the only safe place for me until I'm deep into ketosis!! on the upside my exante box should be coming tomorrow- looking forward to trying some new flavours and the bars once in ketosis! X x

Hiya and welcome Kimmi, good luck on this journey and well done on completing day 1! :hug99: xx

Well done for getting through today :)

There is no doubt that the first few days are tough, then it really does get easier :D

Stick with it and it will work :)

Darcy15 said:
Well done for getting through today :)

There is no doubt that the first few days are tough, then it really does get easier :D

Stick with it and it will work :)

Well I was in bed by 630- evenings are always difficult for me, can't wait or it to get easier!! Xx

found you :bighug:aww well done on your first day i think that will be the hardest for me i work at home online so im just used to picking sometimes i work till 2am so theres no hiding in bed going to be very challenging. we are similar weights i weighed myself tonight i could of died how all the extra weight just creeps on i dont no, well i do but i dont no when lol but positive thing is we wont see them figures again good luck on your journey were all behind you xxx

Day two done! Found today difficult- couldn't stop thinking about food! Haven't had a headache yet as drinking so much to curb the hunger- its gotta be 4-5 litres! I'm still using my Cambridge shakes- think I have 2 days left of them and I can then get started on the exante. My box came today, I went for shakes and bars, never been a fan of soups. I've decided to not have the bars until I'm deeply in ketosis, the Cambridge bars knocked me out slightly!

Im worried about the weekend- I'm going to Bournemouth with friends and know that it's going to be hard? I'm more motivated than I have ever been and can't wait till my first weigh so gotta stick to it! Anyway off to bed, x

Day 3- another day down- didn't feel so hungry today so guess that's progress!! Had a strawberry shake this morning, Cambridge chocolate for lunch and I tried the exante porridge for dinner. I made it as it stated and added lots of cinnamon but I didn't like it!! Went to thick and claggy but I persevered an ate it- was surprisingly filling!! I'm feeling a little bit down today- I miss food but know I need do this and want to do this- just need that first weigh in to keep me motivated- bring on Monday!! Xx

hey kim your doing so well wait till u jump on them scales :D it will be worth it xx

Day 4- and a much better day! Strawberry shake for brekkie, chocolate shake for lunch and tried a bar for dinner as was in a rush to get to an appointment. I really enjoyed the bar- had chocolate an orange and it was bloody lovely!!! Nice to actually eat and chew something! I'm so tempted to have a sneaky peak at the scales but don't want to be disappointed- just need to keep on going to Monday!! X

Hiya Kimmi, you're sounding so very positive! Well done :hug99: xx

Back