Kimmi's last attempt!

Hi Kim you are on your way girl ;) Looking forward to chatting with you and seeing the scales go down :)

gigglepants said:
Hiya Kimmi, you're sounding so very positive! Well done :hug99: xx

Thanks- I do feel really positive and feel so well. I don't feel sluggish or bloated from overrating carbs! I have a friends wedding on June 23rd and am determined to get two stone off for then! X

Sounds like you're definitely in the right place mentally for this and you're through the hardest days. You know yourself that after a while it just becomes second nature

nursetubs said:
Hi Kim you are on your way girl ;) Looking forward to chatting with you and seeing the scales go down :)

Ahhh many thanks- I can't wait to see those scales go down- just want to get back into the 15s ASAP! Xx

LizDesigns said:
Sounds like you're definitely in the right place mentally for this and you're through the hardest days. You know yourself that after a while it just becomes second nature

I'm already not thinking about it too much- it's become habit to blitz a shake and go! I've got 2 powdered Cambridge shakes which I'm planning on using up tomorrow and then going to use the weekend to work out what exante ones I like!! I feel like I've been naughty for having the bar- enjoyed it too much! X

Day 5- another 100% day. I tried a vanilla exante for brekkie and quite liked it- reminded me of vanilla angel delight! Had a bar for lunch and am now trying to put off my last shake of the day as I seem to be getting hungry around 8pm. The boyfriend is on a stag do this weekend and I'm off to see friends in Bournemouth- hoping I can stay on plan. I don't know why but going on a VLCD always bring on a period- anyone know why? I have the implanon and never have periods but whenever I start a VLCD I start, hope it doesn't mean the implanon isn't working :-s !!! There's lots of stories about people getting pregnant on these diets eeeeeeek!!! Xx

Hello :) vlcd bought on my period too. I did read the scientific reason why, I can't remember it though! Sorry lol but there is a reason honestly :)

I live the vanilla cold with coffee to make a frappuchino or hot with coffee to make a lovely latte. When's wi? xxx

Hi Kimmi I've enjoyed reading your diary! I started Cambridge today! Have unsuccessfully done in for 2weeks and this is my first day I've got through with just my shakes!! Whats the diet your on? I haven't heard of it before?? :) x well done

slimsarah said:
Hello :) vlcd bought on my period too. I did read the scientific reason why, I can't remember it though! Sorry lol but there is a reason honestly :)

I live the vanilla cold with coffee to make a frappuchino or hot with coffee to make a lovely latte. When's wi? xxx

I'm sure I remember something like the oestrogen is stored in fat so when you start rapidly losing fat your homones are disrupted- I think anyway!! I'm sooooo cold and have got one shake left so might try the vanilla with coffee- thanks for the tip!! X x

JessieJ said:
Hi Kimmi I've enjoyed reading your diary! I started Cambridge today! Have unsuccessfully done in for 2weeks and this is my first day I've got through with just my shakes!! Whats the diet your on? I haven't heard of it before?? :) x well done

Hi Jessie- well done on starting Cambridge- I did really well on it last year- lost 3 stone in 12 weeks on sole source. I then met my boyfriend and have had a lovely year and a half putting it all back on ( and one stone more)!!!! I'm now back to it but am doing exante, it's basically the same as Cambridge-3 products a day and they come in shakes, soups, porridge and bars. You order online so don't get the counsellor support but it's cheaper- my main reason!! I was spending 44 pounds a week on Cambridge whereas a month on exante is 100. Good luck on your journey x x x

It's my fav! I'm addicted. I ordered a box of 50 vanilla shakes I loved them that much haha xxx

Lovely cold too with ice. Close your eyes and think of Starbucks xx

slimsarah said:
It's my fav! I'm addicted. I ordered a box of 50 vanilla shakes I loved them that much haha xxx

Lovely cold too with ice. Close your eyes and think of Starbucks xx

Ooo will try that tomorrow- Definetly thinking a box of 50 vanilla will the best way to go for me! X

Mmmmmmmm vanilla shake and hot coffee-yummy!!! X x

I'm dying to try this. Do you add hot water to the shake and then just mix in the coffee? I use a hand blender to mix my shakes as I can't stand lumps, would it be ok to blend hot water?

kimmi1982 said:
Hi Jessie- well done on starting Cambridge- I did really well on it last year- lost 3 stone in 12 weeks on sole source. I then met my boyfriend and have had a lovely year and a half putting it all back on ( and one stone more)!!!! I'm now back to it but am doing exante, it's basically the same as Cambridge-3 products a day and they come in shakes, soups, porridge and bars. You order online so don't get the counsellor support but it's cheaper- my main reason!! I was spending 44 pounds a week on Cambridge whereas a month on exante is 100. Good luck on your journey x x x

That sounds really good! £44 week is quite depressing :( I may switch to that after a 5 or 6 weeks! Getting comfortable is the reason I put on weight too and I had the implant put in! I was 2and half stone lighter when I got married 20months ago :(! but want to lose that and more by aug 15th when I go on holiday!! 37lbs to go! Thanks good luck to you too! Still trying to works out how minimins works but think its a good tool to staying on track :) x

Day 6- going ok so far- another pink stick so ketosis is well established!! Had a bar for breakfast as I ate it in the car driving to Bournemouth! Am going to have a shake in a minute and one late this evening before we go out- ill be drinking diet coke tonight, I know it might kick me out of ketosis because of the citric acid but drinking water will be utterly boring and it's a lot less better than wine!! I'm feeling good- not noticing weight loss yet but belly is less bloated!! Can't wait to Monday weigh in- hoping for 8 off but would love 12!!!! I wanna see those 15s back!! Xx

LizDesigns said:
I'm dying to try this. Do you add hot water to the shake and then just mix in the coffee? I use a hand blender to mix my shakes as I can't stand lumps, would it be ok to blend hot water?

I blend all mine too- I put the vanilla and coffee in the pot, add slightly cooled boiled water- ( not freshly boiled as it kills the nutrients, and too hot to drink!!) and blitz- its lovely!! Xx

Enjoy your night out, so looking forward to your WI Monday. Good luck xx

Day7- well I got through yesterday and last night ok- haven't fallen off the wagon!!! I did have a few diet cokes and I have had some skimmed milk in my tea but for a girly weekend away I think that's amazing!!! I'm not sure if I'll still be on ketosis but if not I know it won't take long to get back into it I I'm not!! I met up with my friend who I haven't seen since December and she's lost loads of weight- about 4 stone- she looks great and im that teeny tiny bit jealous because she was the friend who was always bigger than me!! I'm more motivated than ever now- bring on tomorrows weigh in!!! X x

Back