Kimmi's last attempt!

kimmi1982 said:
Thanks guys!! I'm going to bed feeling a little low :-( i went to my mums today as everyone was there for a big family roast- despite my brilliant weight loss this week I just felt left out. I didn't want to sit at the table an be surrounded by food so ended up washing up just to keep me distracted! This is a long battle!! X

You did really well to avoid eating, I know I would have had meat and veg cos I love my Sunday roast. It will be worth it in the end and there are plenty more family meals to look forward to.
Well done hun xx

aww kim :( u just think how much weight u will loose this week avoiding that meal :) how do u feel today xxx

wigglyworm said:
aww kim :( u just think how much weight u will loose this week avoiding that meal :) how do u feel today xxx

I'm glad I avoided the meal, feeling a bit low as for some reason this crazy diet makes me have a monthly (I never have them because the implant) so not used to having these pains etc! I can't stop thinking about the shoulder of pork that's in the slow cooker at the moment for the boyf! It's
Going to smell amazing when I walk in from work!!! I'm aiming for 4lbs this week- would love 15st 7 this week!!! Xx

lol i just thought i was on my own diary and posted lol :confused: lack of food lol :D x

Ok day today- am back on track with the fluid- I find it hard to get the 2 litres in on the weekend but am so more disciplined at work! I had a banana shake for Brekkie, bar for lunch and made those biscuit things for dinner. Basically you cook the porridge and it makes light biscuit things, I added loads of cinnamon and with a cup of tea were quite yummy!! I feel quite full! Well my goals for this week are to not weigh myself until Monday- I know my weight will fluctuate this week (totm) and don't want to be demotivated by gains or sts. Isnt it sad that I'm starting to wish time away just to find out what my next weigh in will be! X

Ok day today- am back on track with the fluid- I find it hard to get the 2 litres in on the weekend but am so more disciplined at work! I had a banana shake for Brekkie, bar for lunch and made those biscuit things for dinner. Basically you cook the porridge and it makes light biscuit things, I added loads of cinnamon and with a cup of tea were quite yummy!! I feel quite full! Well my goals for this week are to not weigh myself until Monday- I know my weight will fluctuate this week (totm) and don't want to be demotivated by gains or sts. Isnt it sad that I'm starting to wish time away just to find out what my next weigh in will be! X

I'm exactly the same, can't wait for next Tuesday to come around although like you it's TOTM. It will be interesting to see how our weight loss is affected.

LizDesigns said:
I'm exactly the same, can't wait for next Tuesday to come around although like you it's TOTM. It will be interesting to see how our weight loss is affected.

I already feel 'heavy' so I'm it even tempted to jump on the scales just yet- hoping totm won't last long!!! Xx

Another 100% day- picked up a knwood smoothie to go today which blends the shakes lovely and has the bonus that you blend and go! Should make breakfast easier as can drink it in the car! My totm is still continuing and I feel so bloated and heavy- not sure if I'm going to lose anything this week :-( - will wait and see. I tried the chocolate shake today and didn't like it- wasn't sweet enough despite adding a sweetener. I think I'll use this up in the evenings by adding hot water- more of a hot chocolate! I need something sweet in the morning! 2 more days till the weekend- cant wait for this week to be over!

Boo to TOTM I'm still spotting heavy I havn't had a proper one for 4 yrs with Mirena coil and I only have a bleed when I stick to TS 100%
Well done on another day :)

Another day down and another day closer to the weekend. Really not enjoying work at the moment which makes my min wander to think about food! Hard to believe that I haven't had any proper food for 11 days.

So upset- I stupidly weighed myself and I'm the same 15st 11!!! How can I be the same after 4 days of 600 calories!!!! I know week 2 weight losses can be bad because of the big loss at week 1 but I'm gutted!!! Proper weigh in is Monday so hopefully they'll drop off over the weekend!! Big sigh! :-( x

So upset- I stupidly weighed myself and I'm the same 15st 11!!! How can I be the same after 4 days of 600 calories!!!! I know week 2 weight losses can be bad because of the big loss at week 1 but I'm gutted!!! Proper weigh in is Monday so hopefully they'll drop off over the weekend!! Big sigh! :-( x

hey kim dont feel too bad you had a great loss week one and im sure ypu will get some off by weigh in :) hope ur havng a good day x

I'm so fed up- really want food!! I think that the fact I haven't lost any weight since Monday is making me feel "what's the point"! I ve just made the boyfriend chicken tikka masala with all the trimmings and sat there in a right grump. I'm so lucky that he supports me with my diet but even he said today is it all really worth it. I'm miserable and not losing weight!! I will stick at it, these pounds have to come off at some point surely??? X

I'm so fed up- really want food!! I think that the fact I haven't lost any weight since Monday is making me feel "what's the point"! I ve just made the boyfriend chicken tikka masala with all the trimmings and sat there in a right grump. I'm so lucky that he supports me with my diet but even he said today is it all really worth it. I'm miserable and not losing weight!! I will stick at it, these pounds have to come off at some point surely??? X

How much water are you drinking in a day? Have you 'been' to the loo? Are you doing any exercise?

tubbynomore said:
How much water are you drinking in a day? Have you 'been' to the loo? Are you doing any exercise?

I drink between 3-4 litres, am pretty regular and walk the dog twice a day which burns around 325 cals on my heart monitor. I have had totm so wondering if this is to blame! So annoyed tho!

I drink between 3-4 litres, am pretty regular and walk the dog twice a day which burns around 325 cals on my heart monitor. I have had totm so wondering if this is to blame! So annoyed tho!

Can't think of anything else it could be :( don't give up tho it has to catch up

tubbynomore said:
Can't think of anything else it could be :( don't give up tho it has to catch up

I hope so- have drunk 5 litres today to try and flush it through!! My boyf has hidden the scales until Monday! X

kimmi1982 said:
I hope so- have drunk 5 litres today to try and flush it through!! My boyf has hidden the scales until Monday! X

Lol bless him, hope it's good for you Mon xx

Back