Kimmi's last attempt!

Thanks for all your posts and support- a pound f butter makes me feel a lot better!! No other diet would produce these results so just gotta stick with it!! Well it's lunchtime and I've already had 2 products so gotta stick it out until later- having a hungry day today!!! Xx

Hiya Kimmi, I found this poem online and posted it in my diary a few days ago. Thought you might benefit from reading it ....

Only A Pound!

Hello. Do you know me?
If you don't you should.
I'm a pound of fat, and i'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly, that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right on saying "oh, I only lost one pound"
(as if it is such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I Love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!!

So be proud you've lost that 1lb!
:woohoo: :hug99: xx

gigglepants said:
Hiya Kimmi, I found this poem online and posted it in my diary a few days ago. Thought you might benefit from reading it ....

Only A Pound!

Hello. Do you know me?
If you don't you should.
I'm a pound of fat, and i'm the happiest pound of fat that you would ever want to meet.
Want to know why?
It's because no one ever wants to lose me.
I'm only one pound, just a pound. Everyone wants to lose three pounds, five pounds or fifteen pounds but never only one,
so I just stick around and happily keep you fat.
Then I add to myself ever so slyly, that you never seem to notice it, that is until I've grown to ten, twenty or even more pounds in weight.
Yes it's fun being only one pound of fat, left to do as I please.
So when you weigh in, keep right on saying "oh, I only lost one pound"
(as if it is such a terrible thing!)
For you see, if you do this you'll encourage others to keep me around because they will think I'm not worth losing.
And I Love being around you, around your arms, your legs, your chin, your hips and every part of you.
Happy days!!! After all, I'm only one pound of fat!!!!

So be proud you've lost that 1lb!:woohoo: :hug99: xx

Love it!!! Many thanks!! I'm very proud I got rid of that pound!! X

hey kim i see your in same boat alot of people are on second week lets plod on and shift this fat :) xx

Good morning Kimmi, have a fab 100% day onwards and downwards :hug99: xx

Thanks for all your posts- I've out week 2 behind me and Moving forward with the hope of a decent loss this week! My goal is to be 14st 2 by 23rd June for a wedding- I have the dress hanging up for motivation!!! X

Thanks for all your posts- I've out week 2 behind me and Moving forward with the hope of a decent loss this week! My goal is to be 14st 2 by 23rd June for a wedding- I have the dress hanging up for motivation!!! X

I think it's great to have an incentive to work towards. I've got my little girls birthday party on the 16th June and really want to be in the 14's by then. So fingers crossed for the both of us. It's definitely achievable as long as we stick to it. :D

It can be done! xxxx

kimmi1982 said:

Well done on losing another pound :) Like I said before week 2 is a biatch. We'll get there.
22lbs in 39 days is gonna be hard going. At 3lb a week you can be in the 14's, and that is a lot closer to 14st than when you started so whatever it is will be a bonus.
To say I was disappointed with my half pound off this week is an understatement but I have to be realistic. Having dieted all my adult life and being 45 maybe I have to accept that my metabolism is just slower!?
I am going to consciously up my water intake and try to drink 3L or more and see if it makes a difference.

You have done amazingly well so far and think of how good you will feel at the wedding compared with how you would have felt if you hadn't started on this journey?
Keep it up Kim we are in this together and with the fab support on here we will crack this xx

tubbynomore said:
Well done on losing another pound :) Like I said before week 2 is a biatch. We'll get there.
22lbs in 39 days is gonna be hard going. At 3lb a week you can be in the 14's, and that is a lot closer to 14st than when you started so whatever it is will be a bonus.
To say I was disappointed with my half pound off this week is an understatement but I have to be realistic. Having dieted all my adult life and being 45 maybe I have to accept that my metabolism is just slower!?
I am going to consciously up my water intake and try to drink 3L or more and see if it makes a difference.

You have done amazingly well so far and think of how good you will feel at the wedding compared with how you would have felt if you hadn't started on this journey?
Keep it up Kim we are in this together and with the fab support on here we will crack this xx

Hiya, thanks for your post- haven't been logging as much as I'm still bitter about my rubbish loss last week and whether all this hard work is worth it- don't worry girlies I know it is- 15lbs in 2 weeks is brilliant! But quite frankly I hate the 15s, I'm miserable in the 15s- they have plagued my 20s for far to long and I just want to get out of it! CONFESSION: I weighed myself this morning and have put on a pound!!!!!! I'm mad! How is this possible, I'm on 600 calories, have declined roast dinners and just sat through my whole family eating fish n chips and yet it's me putting on the weight!! I just don't know where to go- am going to continue but I can't help but feel really low about it :-( I'm off to a local festival this weekend and camping with friends, have packed my shakes and water, I'm sad that I won't be swigging cider and eating burgers but will do it because I need to lose this weight- just wish I was seeing the results :-( xx

Awww hon. It must be so demoralising for you, but as you say on 600 cals the weight must be coming off. I'm sure by your weigh in you will see a loss on the scales which will help keep you motivated.
I'm so impressed you're taking your shakes to the festival with you, that shows your dedication and that you're in this for the long run. I'm the same as you hate the 15's, so roll on the 14's and the sooner the better. :D

Hello :) you haven't put on a pound. Don't worry it will not be a real pound. It's probably something stupid like water.

I did it once. I'd not lost for days, by day 4 was up 1 lb. by day 7 I'd lost 4. Our bodies aren't used to being given such a small calorie allowance. I weighed 13.2 on sunday. Tuesday I weighed 13.3 and today I'm 13.1, I went to aerobics on Monday and it always makes me a pound or two heavier the following few days.

Keep on with the water. Have you taken measurements? I really really wish I had the willpower to weigh every two weeks as I think this gives a more accurate reading of your true loss. But don't worry love. It's definitely all worth it xxxxx

Hiya, i know you get disheartened when you have done so well and not seen it on the scales but stick with it because you will be losing the weight! I agree with sarah it would be great if we only weighed two weekly we would see the true results then but somehow i don't see that ever happening!!:)
Enjoy your weekend and stay stongXX

Good afternoon, hang on in there. Like the others have said, it won't be a true weight gain :hug99: xx

Hi all- well I'm back from the festival, absolutely shattered and slightly stinky!! It was a fantastic weekend celebrating my friends 40th and the bands were awesome- even Cheney hawks!!! I can't believe that I was actually 100% on diet all weekend but I was- I'm stronger than I thought I was. There was lots of drink, local cider, hog roasts, bbqs as well as all the yummy food my fiends bought! But I wasnt tempted at all- I sat at breakfast while they all devoured their pastries and juice and fruit while I had my bar!! I'm looking forward I weigh in tomorrow- I hope it reflects my hard work but slightly worried as my body has decided to have another totm- 2 bleeds in 3 weeks after having none for 3 years?????? Would like 15st 7 tomorrow, just a 3 lb loss- I'm not greedy!!! Xx

Well done on your willpower, not everyone could have managed that!
On the plus side totm at least means your body must be releasing the hormones from your fat cells as they're disappearing. So that's a sure sign you're losing weight. :D
Fingers crossed for your weigh in tomorrow, you definitely deserve it.

kimmi1982 said:
Hi all- well I'm back from the festival, absolutely shattered and slightly stinky!! It was a fantastic weekend celebrating my friends 40th and the bands were awesome- even Cheney hawks!!! I can't believe that I was actually 100% on diet all weekend but I was- I'm stronger than I thought I was. There was lots of drink, local cider, hog roasts, bbqs as well as all the yummy food my fiends bought! But I wasnt tempted at all- I sat at breakfast while they all devoured their pastries and juice and fruit while I had my bar!! I'm looking forward I weigh in tomorrow- I hope it reflects my hard work but slightly worried as my body has decided to have another totm- 2 bleeds in 3 weeks after having none for 3 years?????? Would like 15st 7 tomorrow, just a 3 lb loss- I'm not greedy!!! Xx

Amazing Kim, well done. Hope you are rewarded with a generous loss tomorrow xx

Back