Kimmi's last attempt!

Week 3 and a 3lb loss- as usual I wanted more but will settle for 3!!!
Wk1 14lb
Wk 2 1lb (15lb)
Wk 3 3lb (18lb)

So 18lbs down, don't think I'm going to hit my target but now just looking forward to getting out of the 15s and back into the 14s!

3lbs is fab. You're body's probably still trying to catch up with the massive loss you had in your first week. Roll on week 4 weigh in. :D

well done kim :) xx

Well done!!!!

About the bleeding. When I was bigger my periods were scarce, then they regulated as I lost weight. I've been on exante for 9 weeks now and have bled for around 4-5 of them! Nightmare, there is a scientific reason for it. Something to do with oestrogen and burning fat or something lol. It does seem to be settling down now thankgod.

Well done love xxxx

slimsarah said:
Well done!!!!

About the bleeding. When I was bigger my periods were scarce, then they regulated as I lost weight. I've been on exante for 9 weeks now and have bled for around 4-5 of them! Nightmare, there is a scientific reason for it. Something to do with oestrogen and burning fat or something lol. It does seem to be settling down now thankgod.

Well done love xxxx

Thanks guys- I guess I thought the weight would come off a bit quicker! I had a night off ts last night and ha a small portion of chicken with some broccoli- was lovely but feeling very hungry today!! Im still bleeding, starting to get me a bit down now and not used to feeling yucky!! Hopefully it will settle down soon!! Well 18lbs down and 19lbs to go- looks like I won't get to my target by 23rd July so will have to buy a new dress but hey ho I'll still be lighter than what I started at!! I'm in for the long haul!! Xx

Well I'm still here- been milling about. I'm still on track but scales aren't moving much- still at 15st 7. I think I need to start accepting that this weight loss is going to take time and it's not a miracle worker. Still bloody bleeding- getting me right down!! I'm very stressed at the moment- not sure if that prevents weight loss!! I have an interview next week for a job in Bristol and if I get it, it means out while life gets moved to Bristol- it'll be so much to organise such as renting my place out, finding a new place etc- freaking me out and I haven't even got the job yet!! I'm such a worrier!! X

Hi Kimmi, sorry to read you are so stressed not what you need when you are trying to lose weight as well, hope the interview goes well and you could still hit your goal in time just keep at it xx:)

3lbs off for me- have lost 21lbs so far and currently weighing 15st 4- next target is to get into those 14s!, .xx

Yay, that's fab. Good Luck with your next target of hitting the 14s. :D

Yayyyy well done Kim, 3lbs is fab :D

Well I've had an awful week- all down to stress at work and nerves for the interview that I had yesterday (and didn't get)! I have eaten everything in sight and feel terrible- any face the scales yet!! Had a good hard talk to myself this morning and am back on it today- so here goes!! Will weigh in Monday as always and see the damage then!! Xx

Good afternoon Kimmi, sorry you didn't get the job. Don't beat yourself up, at least you're back on track today and maybe going off the rails will spur on a bigger weight loss next week :hug99: xx

I'm so sorry to hear you've struggled this week. You've done the right thing and jumped right back on the wagon. Who knows the sclaes may still throw up a nice surprise for you. :D

Oh God I hate interviews, so stressful. Sorry you didn't get the job after all the stress.
Well done on getting straight back to it, it's the best way. Bite the bullet. Good luck on Monday xxx

Still haven't managed to start my restart!! Weighing in at 15st 10!!! Am going away for a couple of days with the boyf which I'm going to enjoy and then back on it on Saturday!!! Not going to dwell on the past few weeks just out everything in to restarting!!! Here we go again!!! Xx

hope you enjoy your few days away and good luck with your restart:)

Day 1 again for me!! Weighed in at 16 4 so a stone put on in 2 weeks! I'm angry, upset with myself but no point dwelling. I have 2 weeks to a wedding and there's no way I'm going to fit into the dress I wanted so shopping next weekend!! Back to work today- on countdown to the summer holidays too- 6 wks to go!! So day one, here we go . . . X

Good morning Kimmi, well done for getting straight back on the wagon hun.

Like you say, there's no point dwelling just think positive and know you CAN nail this. Look at your first week last time, you lost a stone then, so you should lose your weight gain in this first week if you stay on track.
We're all in this together, stay strong and motivated :hug99: xx

Hi Kimmi, how are you doing hun?

It's going awful, just can't get back onto it!! I have my shake at brekkie and one at lunch, then come home and reach for anything and everything! Haven't had the guts to weigh myself- I know I'm way back up in the 16s! I just can't get my mind in the right place- I'm stressed out with work so just reach for food! So angry with myself! Will start again tomorrow with good intentions! X

Back